43

Kara walked into Lena's office with big belly burger in her hand. "Hey beautiful!" Kara exclaimed. "Kara! I'm so happy to see you!" Lena exclaimed as she stood up from her desk and ran to hug the blonde. "Rough day?" Kara asked. "You could say that. Now that you're here it'll will only get better." Lena replied as she pulled away. "I'm glad, now tell me all about your rough day darling." Kara cooed as she wrapped her arm around Lena and walked over to the couch.

Lena went on to explain how all the board members questioned her about this engagement and all the time she'd be taking off for her wedding. The board didn't like it much but Lena set them straight telling them either they could approve it or get over it because she was going to take time off with their support or without it. "That's when I threatened their jobs..they quickly got over themselves very quickly." Lena stated. "I'm proud for you darling. Did Sam get her time approved?" Kara asked. "Yes she did." Lena replied with a smile.

They continued their lunch together and continued to talk about the wedding and how excited they were about it. "Miss Luthor, don't forget you have that meeting in twenty minutes." Jess stated as she poked her head into the office. "Thank you Jess!" Lena replied. Jess nodded and left the couple alone for the remainder of the lunch date. "Well I should get going, so you can prepare for your meeting." Kara replied. "Oh it's nothing serious. You can stay and hang out unless you have something to do at work." Lena replied. "Nope, I've got everything taken care off, super speed and all that." Kara replied.

Lena wouldn't admit it but she was second jealous of Kara's super speed. She wished she had it too so she could get everything done quickly. They remained together on the sofa for a few more minutes before Lena got up and returned to her desk to prepare for her virtual meeting.