Play Your Part Right

Jack

"Tell me, which path shall I take to come to my greatest desire?" I look down at the beautiful soul with a sly smirk.

"And what is this greatest desire you seek?" I mock, yet couldn't help but wonder. I stalk my way around her small stature with my hands clasped behind my back.

She lets out this dreamy sigh, "To come across my true love, to meet him and fall in love the way we are supposed to." I feel a twinge of pain and anger that I couldn't suppress in any way.

"What do you know about true love? For all you know it could be one-sided! What would you do then? Convince him that it's meant to be even if it's not? That's not how the world works!" I snap bitterly. "I walked all this way, I didn't have to, but I did. So when we reach this so called path and he's not there, I'm calling everything we've been through, quits."

Her eyes glisten and she gives a shy smile, "Blue, I'm so-" She cuts me off with her hand.

"I'll keep it in mind," she turns around and begins leading, "Thanks for the concern though. I appreciate it" my instincts tell me to continue following. We continue her path, I've been by her side for years and she's never looked at the way I see her. Of course not, not the way I am. I'm but only an 18 year old trapped in a wolf's body. Blasted curse.

"Cut!" I let out a relieved sigh and remove the white tail from my waistband and toss them to Anna who chose to work backstage. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Elsa with both hands up, waiting for a double high five.

"Fun acting today, wasn't it?" She walks by my side with a red cape in hand, it's supposed to be blue for this twisted and modified version but they had that backstage so we used it for practice.

"Sure, I guess. You had me fooled to thinking you would burst into tears any minute actually." She begins laughing."I'm serious!"

"Uh huh. Come on, tryouts start today and I don't want to be late!" She grabs my hand, tossing the hood to Anna who laughs and drags me out the door.

"Good luck, princess," I give her a kiss on the cheek. "You'll make an amazing captain."

She pouts, "I'm a queen, Frost."

"Nah, to me you still have the youthful glow and imagery of a princess." A smirk appears on my face as she flushes with embarrassment and mumbles a 'whatever'. "Bye, I'll pick you up after."

She hums, "Yeah, whatever. Hope you do great!"

"I know you'll do great," I grin.

She scoffs, "Uh huh, and I know those ears can't possibly fit under your helmet, Frost." I gasp as I felt those fake ears still on my head. I felt hear rise to my cheeks as she giggled.

I hear giggling and see Anna run up to me yanking them off, "Be more observant next time, and not of my sister."

"O-okay."

As Anna walks away, Elsa slightly runs up giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as well. "Knock 'em dead, Frost." I'm pretty sure it's obvious how flushed my cheeks are.

I walk with my hands in my pocket towards the gym, does she remember? I mean, it's possible she does, but then again... We had kissed moments before she-

It's kinda odd, you begin falling for a person and you don't realize it until it hits you.

All you want is to spend time with them and once you're there, it's like you have them and everything is fine.