I Love you

Okay, I'm being straight up honest right now...........I was seriously terrified to check my notifications after I made them, you know, kiss. I know that some to you have waited forever for it. So I updated three stories, two had a kiss for the first time and one had a cliff hanger I guess. So......yeah 137 notifications total which is pretty huge to me as you can see. I even told my friends in a group chat I was scared to come on here..........and I saw most of your feels kill ya so I apologize......I guess.....not really. Btws shout out at the end.

Jack

"I love you Snowflake." I managed to say, I watched as her eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. To be honest, that was my first kiss I ever had.

She pressed her lips against mine again and I let our lips move in sync. I felt her smile against my lips causing me to pull apart. "Elsa, please say something?"

"I love you too Frostie." she says leaning her head against mine. I watch the tears stream down her face, they are joyful ones, I can tell in her eyes. I can tell her tears apart from the rain. Just because hers tend to sparkle like her.

"Be my snowflake and fall for me?" I say leaning in. "Only if you will be my guardian and protect me." She says watching my eyes. I laughs slightly. "Snowflake, I've been doing that since I met you, and I always will."

I stole a kiss from her and pulled away from the hug holding her hand.

"We better get going, they might worry about us if we don't get home before the storm hits." She nods and walks with me holding onto my arm.

*Skip to when they are at the house because I'm too lazy to write this shizzzz*

We reach the house and .........

DUN DUN GAWD FRICK I DID IT AGAIN!! Anyways have any of you guessed who the evil person thingy mobober is?

I have this problem with my new phone now.......I'm not used to in screen keyboard that small is when I go to type People........I spell it soo wrong it auto corrects it to Pablo.....every frickin time.........gah

So shout out time! This goes out to my very awesome friend Merp, better knows as @harry-percy-games , he is a talented writer and just published a chapter of a sequel to his first book Can't wait to see you again which is a Percabeth story because I know some of you *Looks about a certain fan* named half of you dots after them. It is called 'The Way You Move' that's the sequel name.

Sooo....I was at a friend's house with some fellow writers, including harry-percy-games and let's just say he hid my flip flops, pelted me with water balloons, took my blanket once again and wore a weave. Got to say, he looked pretty good for a girl XD

So I asked my friends who they shipped me with, and they said  harry-percy-games because they said we looked cute together and that gross shiznit, nope, no no no no , frick no. They must've shipped me with him because I used to have a crush on him, Jeezums the ship name was Jella, can I just say I have never wanted to sink a ship (Besides other ships that separate Jelsa) so bad. Gah he's cute and all its just.....*shudders, don't wanna talk about it* so, I want to know who you  guys would ship me with. Seriously I'm curios, Btws I'm a girl and straight, that's as much information you will get out of me in this paragraph. *Sighs* what do you guys think of the ship Jella? Honestly.

So who is following me on Instagram?

Who liked my Facebook pages?

So yeah go read his stories and frost it up!