Tagged Again

1). Daniella Ahart (DJ/ Ella)

2.)4'10, short. I know.

3.)85lbs.

4.) 15

5.) January 6th, 2001.

6.) An 11th grader who's like my big sister and XoMrsSangster .

7.) Erm, don't really have one in particular but this one guy who bothers me but we're kinda close. He's just really annoying and a womanizer.😂 Then this one boy who is a big supporter of feminism and shiz. And a senior who sorta like a brother to me now.

8.) A boy in 11th who's 15 and in band. My mom calls him Drummer Boy. My 11th grade friend and I call him Hayes 'cause they have similar features. Oh, and Hayes Grier because, Idk. It's not 'cause of his looks. It's something other than that.

9.)I like to think I haven't been in a relationship where I truly was in love with them. More along the lines that we just liked each other really well and loved the idea of being liked. I say this because I want my first love to be with someone I'll never regret.

10.)Fries. Get me fries from anywhere and I'll bloody marry you.

11.) 11th grade best friend, talking about being born in the wrong generation.

12.)28%, that's not good.

13.) A kinda dark brown in regular light but my pupils dilate the majority of the time so it's as if I'm being possessed constantly with a small rim of brown around the pupil.

14.)Writing majority of fanfictions, reading fanfictions/books. And sims.

15.)I literally can't have a favorite song since they change all the time. But right now I got two most preferred songs. Shatter me by Lindsey Sterling and If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

16.) Tigers

17.)Blue

18.)...3..

19.) Yep, Sweater Weather, Christina Perri, Adele that jazz.

20.) Fvck that, I'll wish for more wishes.

21.)Um, currently Monday because DrummerBoy saw me walk into the band room as he walked by it then 10 seconds later he came in so. 😂😁

22.)I feel like you guys know this.

23.)One golden retriever named Seeley, one English Cream retriever named Gibbs, a cat named Moon, a dove named Sammy, a bunny named Kicks, and a bearded dragon named Mufasa.

24.) That's the plan.

25.)Does band count as a subject? Or study hall?

26.)When I was in 7th grade on the bus with my first boyfriend.

27.) I'm constantly insecure over my looks because I'm 15 and older than a lot of my friends and mature but you can ask anyone and they'll say I look like a 3rd grader.

28.) No, not physically. But I do this thing where I write letters to those who have hurt me or screwed me over and messed up my life. So I guess if anything ever happens to me, I don't necessarily want them to go easy knowing they treated me poorly and that it's now a secret taken to the grave.

29.)I find love such a contradicting and cynical word when you don't have someone to connect it to. If I was with someone for a bit and I always felt nervous but calm then it's a way to know I loved them I guess.

30.) I rather not talk about this.

31.) Dark brown(almost black) with some light brown in it. ....I made a mistake last year that's actually a bit of a long story.

32.) I am currently single and will probably be that way for the rest of time.

33.) Sally's Song sung by Amy Lee.

34.) Puppets. I absolutely do not like them at all. They scare the living sh*t out of me and I'll cry. Not just any puppets, ventriloquist ones.

35.) My house is fvcking haunted. Of course I believe in ghosts.

36.) People. (I'm slightly kidding on that part. )Bugs, puppets, milk, looking into mirrors at night, that new Drake song, and sometimes cats. Even though I have one.

37.) Currently Doctor Who and Haven.

38.) Eh. A Walk To Remember for right now.

39.) Hahaha. What a paradoxical question to ask me.

40.) Fries. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

41.) So many things.

42.) Capricorn. Yep, I'm a goat.

43.) Jade.

44.) I continuously bounce my leg or I twirl my hair. I got it from my mom.

45.) 3.

46.) Pete, Tyler and Julia.

47.) I don't care what anyone says, Marching Band is a sport.

48.) Making eye contact with my crush and breaking it. That should be considered a talent.

49.) Oh dear god, okay so I was at lunch and we have this thing at school where it's called Friends of Rachel club where they do random acts of kindness. Well this one act was giving people roses and my friend had one and we were messing around. I put the rose stem in between my teeth like they do in the movies and winked to my friend. I looked up to see my crush looking at me. He saw me the whole time.

50.) Maybe psychology. Writing. Idk.

Tagged:
V_Sparklez
jelsaforever12_ 

I don't have a lot to tag 😂