You can't mess with Dreams

Okay so Révriè will be in this, but seriously he plays an important character. You will want to read till the end. And please vote, don't just read.

Merida

"I'm so sorry Hicc, why didn't you tell anyone?" I say grabbing his hand.

"Well, for one I was in what mortals call a coma, and two I could barley talk when I woke up, every part of me is weak." He says like it's obvious.

"We will find them, I swear." I say standing up, as I guide myself towards the door, I stop," did you say something about a boy?"

"Uh yeah, grey eyes that quickly flashed blue, dark brown hair with traces of gold, and blue dust that swirled around his hands and body." He says trying to remember every exact detail he can.

"Interesting." I mutter.

"I-I think he saved me Mer, something tells me if he wasn't there at that moment, I would have never woken up." He says while thinking.

"Well I'm glad you're awake." I say walking out of the room.

Josh

"You're going."

"No, I'm not."

"You're going whether you like it or not Révriè. Your father said so."

"Okay one, it's Josh, two yeah he totally said that, even though he CANT SPEAK." I say annoyed.

North sighs and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Look,I know it must be difficult, seeing your father date Tooth then break up with her when he found out he had a son, him dropping out of school, him being constantly busy, and him not understanding you like other kids.

Trust me this school is the place to go to be understood and to feel belonged. What you have is a gift Josh, you can't just waste it." He says sitting in my bed trying to meet my eyes that stay glued to my book.

"And how would you know?" I mutter.

"Well, I teach there, look, you are fifteen, you need some friends who understand you okay? Now I need to go and check my list. Just pack up and get ready, I already called about your school anyways. "

He walks out my door and I collapse on my bed.

"Your going, pack up , whatever " I mockingly say. I face the ceiling and throw a ball up and down hoping it would cause some amusement, it didn't.

Thud

Thud

Thud

"JOSH" , I groan as the basket ball hits my face.

"WHAT"

"GO.TO.SCHOOL."

Whatever I guess. I walk over to my mirror and look at the picture with me and my mom, why couldn't i stay with her?

As I turn to grab my backpack i realize that it's both the afternoon and Friday. Welp, guess I can't go.

"Okay North I'm going!" I yell as I quickly run out and wonder somewhere. Ehh, the town/kingdom of DisneyDreamWorks maybe?

~>~>~>~>~>|

~BACKFLASH MARSHMALLOW~

"Just stop trying Josh, you will never fit in!"

"Just give up you freak."

"We know what you are."

"Stop it, please just stop! I'm normal just like you guys!" I shout backing away. I gasp when my back hits the monkey bar pole.

"Really, so being normal is having different colored eyes, and weird hair?" One of the older kids in fourth grade says.

"Y-yes?" I question myself.

"Really?" He walks forwards again and everyone crowds me. I can't escape, even if I tried.

"Then tell me this Dream Boy, if you're normal, then explain the dust." He points out, I gulp," D-dust what dust?" I shakily laugh.

"You're a moron, the blue dust, that forms at your hands, that swirls around you whenever you feel threatened."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I state anxiously.

"Why, you are even doing it right now." He says and an evil grin forms on his face.

"Get him."

"No please, I don't want to hurt you, it's all a big misunderstanding!" I say as they crowd me.

"Please?" I shout, my arms come up in surrender and I suddenly here nothing, it's all quiet.

I look up to see blue dust everywhere and floating images above everyone, they are knocked out.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I feel a chill down my spine at the thought of that.

'Just keep walking Révriè, it will be fine-" I all of a sudden hear shouting.

"God da- why do I always appear at the wrong time!?"

I run ahead and see a group of four people, I watch the shaggy haired kid sits on the ground looking tortured. A blonde who looks like she is controlling things is between shaggy haired kid and this guy with white hair who stand in front of a girl protecting her. They continue arguing until I here something similar. Pitch's laugh.

I run up to the kid with shaggy hair and Pitch's meat suit tries to beat me to it. I touch his head just in time before the dark nightmare dust can hit his heart and brain.

I turn around and see a panicked white haired guy freaking out over the girl who is about to pass out.

I run as fast as I can and touch her just as Pitch does.

I watch as she looks up at me and a mix between fear and daydreaming flash in her eyes.

I whip around and face the girl.

"You." I sneer.

"Who me?" A voice enters my thoughts.

"Look what you did, the guy will definitely survive but I don't know about the girl! She's between daydreaming and nightmares, also known as purgatory/ or the gates. She's in a coma basically."

"Like I care?" She/he sneers.

"I will make you care."