Say what?

Elsa

________

I smile at Jack, he is extremely cute. He doesn't seem to know about it, he is modest as a prince or king would be. His deep blue eyes stare into mine, making me feel like I'm the one who is melting. Wait what? I like him don't I?

There is seriously something about him that I find, similar like exactly similar. I realize I'm freezing the cover if my book 'The Fault In Our Stars', I am snapped out of my thought when I hear someone talk to me.

"Umm yeah?" I say.

"I just asked what your entire schedule was." Jack says.

"Oh sorry I zoned out.......um here." I hand him my schedule and he begins to smile.

"What?" I ask.

"We have all the same classes!" he says still smiling.

Yay Elsa you made a friend I think!

"Yay!" I say bouncing a little, omg the teenage girl inside me is taking over...... say what?

Jack just chuckles at me bouncing.............is it a "She is a cute" or a "Laugh until she acts normal" ?

I'm about to say something when I'm handed another note.

'Srly, you smokin and burning my eyes! ~ Xoxo Jake'

"Oh my god, I'm quite the opposite actually, but many boys tend to look past how a girl really is just for her looks, if he met me he would realize I'm quite unextraordinary." I say.

"I reject that!" Jack says.

"Oh yeah why?" I ask.

" Because your unique, elegant, and graceful. What's not extraordinary bout that?"

"I don't know, I guess I always wanted to be normal then what I saw myself as." I say.

"What do you see yourself as then?" he asks quietly.

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"I will tell you sometime, see you next class?" I say.

"Yeah see you later!"

_________-___________-____________-_________________ •.•

I take a moment to replay everything that just recently happened over the past hour.

I sat next to a really cute girl, she was intelligent and said I was too, said she liked me. She turned down a guy who seems to be popular. Awww frost! I have a crush!

I walk to my locker and it turns out she has the one right next to it. (Shuddup they are in like a fairy tale school I do wut I wanna!) Seriously, now I have to mask my stupid feelings towards her every day now, ugh.

"Well this is getting creepy now......" I say as I walk up to my locker.

"Tell me about it." she says playfully rolling her eyes at me but smiling.

We grab our stuff and head to class.

________________________________

(A/N) Hey guys, DJ here, thanks for the votes and comments, I'm now doing shout outs to people who guess the title of the song lyrics I put. So try and guess! And tell your friends to vote and comment! Luff chu guise! Here's the song try and guess.

Get it your guns, battles begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on the trigger.
They say before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for, well baby you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.