(A/N) Read till the end.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm doing more stories of Jelsa , hold your excitement my beloved snowflakes, I'm not just doing one more, I'm thinking along the line of maybe two or three? I have so many ideas, it's insane, I feel like I have a brain freeze! (See what I did there? No, okay.) And of course, my dear snowflakes, I would like you to subscribe, vote, comment, and of course, read.

There will be fights, love, bravery, ......a frying pan (hint hint) , *Sneers* Pitch...., ROMANCE!!, and snow. Don't cha wish Jack Frost was with us? ........It's not like I'm reading a book, playing a game, writing about him and staring at my poster of him...psssshhhhhh nah, it's all good. I AM NAMING MY CHILD JACK FROST OR ELSA, NO ARGUMENTS. Well this is awkward............ so comment What you think about me writing more, and please vote, I love my little blizzard of notifications from you guys, it's seriously cool. And yes I'm still continuing this story.

Btws before I leave, have you guys ever noticed....that Jack Frost the hottest guy on earth is literally the coolest guy on earth. Just putting it out there.............Dat face tho.........makes my frozen heart melt......

So yes vote, subscribe, comment, and heck I don't care if you even message me. AND @SKY THE KID OR WHATEVER, STOP COMMENTING, WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND WE ARE RELATED I GET ENOUGH OF YOU DUDE SERIOUSLY AND STOP GIVING ME AN EVIL LAUGH WHEN I WALK BY AND YOUR READING MY STORY LIKE DUDE SERIOUSLY? AND STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD, I LOVE FOOD ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE JACK FROST OR MY SHIP OF JELSA!

Peace out Snowflakes, keep calm and ship Jelsa!