Stay Back.

"Oh my god, it's him." I mutter under my breath.

"Who is he?" Elsa ask besides me, I give her a reassuring smile instead of saying who it is, but on the inside I'm might just freeze everyone here because if how bad I'm freaking out. I clutch my staff, which I didn't realize I had been carrying this entire time, and I try to regain my thoughts, I don't want Elsa to know what I can do it might just scare her.

"Well well well, if it isn't the great Jack Frost." he says stepping around me never breaking eye contact.

"What do you want Pitch?" I sneer.

(A/N) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD IM SO EVIL YOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS BUNNY HAHAHA PLOT TWIST, Sorry I still love you guys but I had to, if only I could see the looks on your faces! Ahemn sorry.

"Well for starters, your powers, you, and everyone's fear." he says backing away.

Every one just stares at us, Elsa looks at me with sympathetic eyes. If I could right now, I would freeze Pitch, but I'm scared of what Elsa would think of me.

He grabs me by the neck and I begin to struggle.

"You see, the school board was very forgiving, shame on them for that. Say goodbye Jack." he laughs.

I push my staff to his gut and Pitch him off me, everyone else has left the room but Elsa, I grab her hand and run. I begin to feel that chill run through me as we are running, I can't stop it, I can't stop loving it.