A/N and Morning!

~*There is a  Sneak peak for the next chapter after this message, so please read on*~

A/N Okay guys someone messaged me and told me I got Jack and Elsa's age wrong, I know that Jack and Elsa are not 16, I know that Elsa is about 21 and Jack is 18 with his immortality years but if you count the years he is 318. I changed their age to put them in high school, plus it goes with the story line, and I changed Elsa's age to 18 to follow Jack's age in the story plus you will see why also later in throughout the story.

Second: I was reading a story and I read quite a few with this happening, when Jack and Elsa share a door room or just a room or whatever, it's not always girl and girls and boy and boy, there is such a thing called co-ed I believe that's what its called. It's where there is a BoyxGirl room sometimes. There is some with high school or college, so no she didn't get the wrong room for those of you who read My Ice Cold Girlfriend, I've read it several times and I was reading the comments, she writes whatever she writes okay?

Third: My biggest pet peeves when it comes to fanfiction.
~When they rush up the story within the first chapter like making them kiss already, just wait until the characters become used to each other Gawsh.
~When people don't put quotation marks around the person's words when they are speaking *Shudders*
~When people think they have the right to tell someone they aren't part of the fandom, stupid, bully them, question the story in a rude manner.
~When people correct me, I absolutely hate it, so don't do it, I will go insane.

~ When people make guys 'Giggle' *Shudders* When I see 'the girls giggled' and stuff like that, I instantly think of school girls gossiping, when I read that they made the Boys giggle I go insane, I don't want to picture a school girl as a boy covering his mouth with his hand in a delicate manner giggling ......it's ...just....just no.No.

Keep reading, there is an sneakpeak  update for this story when this is done. Sneak peak for next chapter.

Btws Jack and Elsa are having a contest for you guys to try and guess my age, and name, sadly DJ is my nickname, but it's cool right? Thanks ItsCallaaa and harry_percy_games for the nickname months ago.

Here are the hints

_First name
*Has 8 letters
*Has a bit of a boys name
*Is a girls name
*Ends with A, begins with D.
* Is a sucky name and I hate it.

Middle name
* Has few letters
*Is a gem, jewel, or birthstone.
* Begins with J.

Age
*Born in January

Jack: YESH A WINTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa: Jack we have been over this now come on.

That's all the hints. Good luck, winner of one gets a shout out and mentioned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jack

I woke up at six to find Elsa in my arms. I found myself to realize that our heartbeat is in the same rhythm, both falling then rising slowly. How is that possible? My heart is frozen.

She shifts a little then yawns in the cutest way. I'm guessing she's waking up?

"Morning Beautiful." I say pulling her closer.

"Morning Handsome." she says nuzzling her head into my chest more, causing my breath to hitch.

"So, your not going to kill me for waking up like this?" I say a little scared. Elsa is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, but mess with her, Anna, or her friends and you will find yourself pulling broken ice shards out of your torso.

"No, I wouldn't want to kill someone who makes me feel warm for the first time." she says, her hands snaking just below my rib cage again.

"I make you feel warm?" I say feeling my heart beat rapidly. She just nods into my chest.

"Plus, I wouldn't be able to live without you so it's a terrible decision really." (Pun intended, from Disney movie ^.^) she says giggling into my hoodie.

I chuckled a little, but on the inside I was containing my joy from kissing this girl right here, right now. Three words, Fudge you friendzone, Fudge you.