Happy Birthday

Okay so I'm sorry this isn't an update but this is important. (BTWS I am writing the next update also), anyways this goes out to harry-percy-games, tomorrow is his birthday and $& years old , haha you thought I would actually tell his age, haha no, he would kill me.

Okay so harry-percy-games I never seriously do this whole happy birthday but I did it for my dad so why not?

Everyone say happy birthday to harry-percy-games.

Anyways you are the only friend I have that would trip on a root and act as a tour guide on the cross country trail and show us where you fell, the only one who freaked out over the two level divider cereal bowl and cereal dispenser, and yes I'm trying to find it for you, so don't worry.

Your stories are amazing (PEOPLE GO FRICKIN READ HIS BOOKS THEY ARE AWESOME) huh, I guess I do use frick a lot harry-percy-games

Incase none of you know, Révriè or Josh, is based off harry-percy-games, and he is the son of Poseidon in real life, you should see him control water with a water bottle it's like....pure magic.

Harry-percy-games is just that awesome he had the count down for Blood of Olympus to the exact second but forgot his birthday for a minute, true fanboy right here.

So my dear Pokèmon-hunger games-harry potter-PJO-HoO-divergent and whatever else book you read, happy birthday.

So everyone say happy birthday, or go message him also.

(I should do this more often XD)

And if you guys heard me read this you wouldn't understand a word I said because I talk like really fast, I mean REALLY fast.

Happy birthday harry-percy-games!