Another day

Elsa

"ELSAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I hear Anna shout as she jumps on my bed like a maniac.

"WHAT!?" I say mad because she practically gave me a heart attack.

"School!" then she walks out of my room like nothing happened.

I get up and grab my towel with a snowflake printed on it. I make my way towards the bathroom when it starts to feel stuffy in my room, I feel to lazy at the moment to make ice so I open my window and head towards the bathroom. I take a nice cold shower and wrap the towel around myself. "Shoot! I left magazine in my room." I think. I make my way out of my room and sit on my bed flipping through the page. Ugh there's nothing, I guess I will have to come up with something.

In a swift movement I raise my arms and the window and it's curtains swing shut and close.

I create a dark blue tank top (Imagine Jacks hoodie color :p) and a light blue sweatshirt, I create blue converse and Jean shorts. I apply light blue makeup and wear a snowflake necklace that bounces when I walk. I French braid my hair again and hang it over my left shoulder with a few snowflakes outlining it.

I grab my backpack and head downstairs to see Anna stuffing her face with chocolate. I laugh and walk put the door.

I pull out this phone device....and click this "App" thing called "Pandora".

And I listen to a song called Burn , which ironically is awesome despite my difference with my powers.

All of a sudden hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who" I hear a husky male voice say.

"Ummm it must be Anna with her man hands!" I say laughing.

"Ok no, but that was funny. I'm telling her you said that!"

"Hmmm let me guess, Frostie boy."

"Frostie, I like it." he says coming down walking next to me.

oh frost he looks soo cute ......  

How on earth will I ever survive today?

Jack

Awww she gave me a nickname! I want to call her the one I made but it's too soon.

"HEY HICCUP!" I say waving to the distant figure in the sky. He looks down and smirks, giving me a devious smile with a wink. Ugh, some best friend you are Hiccup.

"Wait is that a dragon!?" Elsa asks while laughing in astonishment.

"Yep!-" We crashed into a red head and a blonde.

"Omg we are so sorry! Merida! Apologize!" The blonde says, to crazy, mean, and bubbly for my type *Shudders*

"Ugh, I got it Punzie! Hi, I'm Merida and I'm incredibly sorry for into ye!" Merida says in a thick Scottish accent. Wait isn't this Hiccups girl? Haha revenge here I come.

Elsa

Everything went okay I guess, me and Jack sat next to each other every class. He found ways to annoy me or make me laugh until I was crying.

We are in study hall right now considering we have a full day because Pitch is gone. Jack is by my side and we both helped each other out on our homework.

So now we are insanely bored.

"Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, Elsa, Eeeeelllllssssssaaaaaaa??????" Jack says poking me.

"Yes Jack?" I say turning to him from my text book.

"I'm bored!" he says pouting while resting his chin on my textbook somewhat facing me with his crystal blue icy eyes.

I pinch his cheeks in a friendly manner and he turns to me.

"What was that for?" he says rubbing his cheeks.

"You look adorable when you pout." I say laughing.

"You just said I was adorable!" he says smiling.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

"No I didn't!" I say turning back to my text book.

"Oh, really? Then tell me this, why are you blushing?"  he says whispering by my ear while smiling.

"So your story?" I say trying to change the subject.

He smirks, my Gawsh that smirk........CHILL ELSA CALM DOWN.

"Ok, but I will get you to admit it someday." he says smiling evily.

"Years ago before I was you know 'Jack Frost' I was just an average kid who had brown hair and brown eyes. I was a prankster and a kid who always wanted to have fun. I took my sister Emma skating and we stood on thin ice, literally. The ice began to crack beneath her and I saved her, losing my past life in the process." He says looking down.

I look over at the teacher Mr. Sleepy, as you may have guessed, he's asleep. My luck.

I look over at Jack and hug him, he hugs back of course then we break it.

"You never finished your story." he says trying to gain his fun self back.

I told him everything about when I freezes over Arendelle, struck Anna in the heart, to where I learned how to thaw ice and snow.

"Wait how do you thaw it? I didn't think it was possible." he says excited.

"It's love, that's how you thaw it." I say turning to him to look. But he's already looking at me.

"Love....." he mutters. He's about to say something when the bell beats him to it.

"Yeah, anyways it's time to go, I promised Merida and that Rapunzel girl I would hang out with them today at my house." I say trying to avoid his gaze as I blush furiously from the whole "Love" thing.

"Yeah, Hiccup promised this Flynn guy to hang out."

"Ha!" I say.

"We should make a group with them, they seem pretty cool. Well not really the Flynn guy, he seems like a player............I don't like him...." he says in dragging out the last words suspiciously.

"With me, you, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida? What would we call ourselves?" I ask.

"Well, word around the school is that me and you are the most popular kids here." he says leaning back.

"That is soo not tru- "

"Look around."

I look and see girls staring at Jack, and glaring at me, and boys drooling over me while they look like they are going to kill Jack.

I see Jack gulp as he sees the guy giving him a death glare.

This is going to be some year........

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hi my little snowflake minions...........my friend harry_percy_games is writing a book so if any of you guys are a Pokémon fan go read his book! I still own all of ya though..............

AND PEOPLE I HAVE A PLOT TWIST AND STOP TRYING TO GUESS MEH GAWSH YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT HENCE PLOT TWIST JEEZUMS....

And me, Elsa, and Jack would like to say thanks everyone for 4.9k views, it means a lot to me and thanks for voting.

Yes I'm still doing the ask Jelsa thingy, and remember , they are friends right now don't rush it.........seriously I found like 38 New Jelsa fanfictions on my kindle......and I didn't add them....*Stares at Jack and Elsa*

Comment, vote, read, follow,

I LOVE YOU ALL SNOWFLAKES *Throws snowballs at everyone.*

DJ OUT!