Confession Time

Jack

Elsa knows I like her now, but I wish I knew who her crush was. My heart obviously wants it to be me, as well as my mind.

When we walk in she closes the door behind us. It's a really big bathroom considering she lives in a slight mansion, she told me not to long ago she was actually going to move into something mansion though with lots of spare rooms, I hope she spent live far away.

"I think they fell asleep since its 2:14 a.m......" I say.

"Yeah, your probably right." she says twisting my hoodie strings that she is still wearing.

"Here, I should probably give this back to you, your cheeks haven't stopped heating up since you were dared to give it to me." she says removing my hoodie and handing it to me.

"Thanks" I say setting it on the sink counter behind me.

"So, I have to answer your dare?" she says twisting her snowflake charmed necklace.

"Unless you want to use your pass, but it's the only one you get." I say as I watch her walk over and jump on the counter with me.

It's a rather large counter that we can both sit on while facing each other.

"No, I rather tell you and get it off my chest." she says avoiding eye contact.

"So, Who do you like?" I say watching her twist the necklace, it has become a habit of hers, twisting the necklace whenever she's nervous.

I slowly get off and walk to the back of her, I push her braid gently out of the way and remove the necklace carefully. When I put my hand on her shoulder to hand the necklace back, her breath hitches for a moment.

"You can't be that nervous." I say admiring the necklace she placed beside her.

"How can I tell you then?" she says scared.

"Just describe him." I say.

"Fine. He is charming, charismatic, clever, childish, smart, my best friend, he is cold to the touch but I love that, he smells like winter, he has striking blue eyes that you can smile to, pale skin, a remarkable blue hoodie, he's just like me, and has snow white hair soft to the touch." she says finally meeting my eyes and smiling.

"And his name is Jack Frost." she says picking up my hoodie and playing with the ties.

I swear my heart just frostin stopped, did 100000000000000000000000 leaps and tried bounding out of my chest.

She jumped off the counter and turned her back to check her braid.

I jumped off as well and went behind her.

My arms snaked their way to her waist to connect with each other and I hugged her from behind, burying my head into her neck.

"Want to go watch a movie?" I ask breathing into her neck. She shivers then says yes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guise, I know, short update but still ........THEY BOTH FRICKIN LIKE EACH OTHER OH MEH GAWSH

Incase you are wondering why they didn't kiss, love is something to cherish and honor, once you have it, you don't waste it or rush it. Everything comes the way it does, creating moments you will always remember and dream of having again. I see stories that like to rush it sometimes, I get it, their are practically brought together by destiny, but as a wise Queen once said 'You cannot fall in love with a man you just met.'~ You can fall for them, but you never know it's love until you realize that half your heart is gone, only because your soul mate has it with them. My favorite fanfictions such as 'Out of the shadows', ' The Newbie' , 'Dont fall for the enemy.', 'Uptown Girl' and 'Honestly', .

.......they take their time and allow the characters to fall in love like how mine are doing, going to crushing,then liking, soon they will admit the love each other.

You know what, instead if doing Vote, read, read my other stories, comment, follow, inbox me, that stuff, I'm just gonna say Frost it, (Btws down at count when the characters use it)

Soo...

~Frost it! And comment What you think of letting the characters fall for each other more slowly.

BTWS THANK YOU ALL FOR 6.1k, you guys are the best snowflakes a girl could have seriously I love you guys so much right now, keep voting and reading, and suggest this book if you can!

~DJ OUT!