Rêverie

This character is based off my other friend @harry-percy-games, he's awesome,Nuff  said. He is also in the story and will come as slight shock, not what your expecting......

Rêverie/Josh

"One, two, three, four-" I watch the lighting strike again, four miles away, it's getting closer.

"One, two, thr-" the crash of a door interrupts my thoughts.

"Rêverie! Your father needs to speak with you. " the all too familiar Russian voice speaks. I sigh and take off my sunglasses. I chuckle at the thought of my father, "speaking" to me, but at the same time I'm annoyed. I try to catch up to the big man who walks ahead.

I sigh, "North, how many times do I have to tell you? Call me Josh. " I say rolling my eyes.

"That's not what it says on the list, for a son of a powerful man, you sure get caught in the middle of both lists."

I shrugged it off and continued walking.  I stop when I see him, he has dozed off again, I look up at North and he gives an innocent laugh.

"Dad, dad, " I'm going to hate this. I whistle and it startles him, he jolts then gives his small weary smile.

He starts to speak, telepathically that is, it's the only way I can communicate with him. I'm the only one.

No voice, no echoes, nothing just silence but you can tell what he says, you just can.

"Please, behave in school, you need to stop with the day dreaming Rêverie -"

"Josh." I corrected.

"Josh, you need to stop. Kids are loosing their focus, they are having nightmares of failing, you need to control it!"

I simply nod and walk off.

You can't just control it! It's like not falling  asleep, like not watching the storms hit against the pane windows, it's like.......they just won't understand that's what it's like I guess.

I walk to the shore, more like fly or whatever.

My mind leads me to wherever I want to go as long as I dream it.

I watch the waves crash, and watch as the lighting hits the water. It's beautiful, just, no one understands it. I kick pebbles and play with water, sending it in ripples.

I head back and walk to my room in the workshop under in the basement. I walk to the desk and rest my head on it. You can't change who you are, but you can change how you act.

Yeah, how can I do that if I have no one to change for?

I look back up to see the mirror that's in front of me. Dark brown hair almost black with slim gold traces in it, fair skin, almost pale but healthy, and my grey eyes that stare back at me.

I'm anything but normal, how can I be, I'm Rêverie, or as I prefer Josh, son of the Sandman, Sandy.

So.....how does Josh sound? Seriously be honest, my friend wouldn't mind having a few fangirls, honestly raise your hand if you thought he was attractive in the brief description. Be honest.......

Anyways you met Kayla and Josh.

For those if you who don't know, Rêverie means daydream in French, but he prefers to be called Josh, I will explain later on.

Kayla, ......She is still a mystery......MWAHAHA- *Coughs* ahem, crep ....

Bye ,love ya snowflakes!