Ok, wow.

I don't think any of you understand this, but when you go commenting and voting, trying to get our attention, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Even though most of the time it's just for us to update because you want more. Half the time there isn't even a "please" mentioned. Just a command.

Only true readers or fans will read this through.

Authors have lives outside of wattpad despite what a lot of you think. Shocking, isn't it?

Yet we make time to write for everyone. We force ourselves back into a fandom. We have to create thing last minute just to have a new chapter out. We do a lot of stuff just to make you lot happy.

But instead, even after months of commands to update, I get what a lot of other writers get as well.

We can see how many people read, what we can't see? Yeah, the votes or comments saying thank you or something.

Kinda offensive on our part. Thinking people like your story, having them ask for a new update and then publishing it just to get maybe 4 votes out of 64 reads after being published for a day or more. Not all the time, but sometimes we end up thinking we didn't do well enough.

Or how we are basically just at some of your commands.

There's no gratitude anymore.

If that seriously continues I will discontinue this book. I shouldn't be writing for people who take advantage of my time I spend trying to come up with a new chapter or won't acknowledge me trying new things.

It's not any author begging for attention when they say this, or votes. It's simply the gratitude in exchange for our time and dedication we put into this.

So thank you to the actual fans out there who will read a story and vote/comment. You are what brightens my day. And if this continues, then I'm sorry but I will possibly delete this book.

Just a word of advice out there, be thankful for the time some of us spend trying to update.