Civil War on the Homefront

Elsa

"Jack, Jack stop. No, put it down. Jack," his gaze never wavered from mine as he stood proudly on the kitchen counter with the boys behind him.

"What're you going to do about it, Elsa?" He teased, twirling the cause of the now feuding war. His glance fell to the girls who stood ready to pounce at any given moment, but his sole attention was directly on me.

"I'm going to kindly ask you to get down from the counter for sanitary purposes first off, and to hand it over." A slight breeze filled the room and he hovered over the counter, finding a loophole in my request. His smirk only grew as they boys laughed.

"Uh, guys? Wanna know what's also fun? Just compromising." Hiccup stood with Rap near the staircase that was between the open space of the living room and kitchen.

"You're gonna lose, sweetheart."

"Yes, compromising. The age old art of settling a dispute. A common ground if you will?"

"I'm going to rip you to shreds," I spoke stepping closer. His smile turned playful and his eyes squinted at me. "Give up already."

"Guys really."

Jack had jumped down from the counter, correction, the five millimeters of space above the counter, and approached me. He handed the object over carefully but I should've known he had another idea in store.

I tried grabbing the end half when Jack yanked it back and his lips pressed against mine in a rush to slowly kiss me as his body pressed closer to mine and our hands both laid on the weapon of mass destruction.

I tried really hard to fight from giving in, until I realize that it may be the only way to win. (Totally ignoring the awkward coughs everyone is throwing around for us). I kiss back and let my free hand slide into his hair and tug him forwards when I feel both his hands join at my waist.

I break apart and cheer, "Yes!" The look he gives me makes me shiver. He wants to be upset but he licks his lip and smiles in return.

He wanted me to win.

I step forwards to him and kiss him sweetly on the lips, "Thank you, love."

He shrugs before slinging an arm over my shoulder and walking towards the couch along with everyone else, "What can I say? You're my weakness and I'd lose any battle just to see you smile."

Hiccup passes us, groaning.

"All this for the tv remote." It's not a question, it's a statement.

"Yes Hicc, and you, stop being so cheesy!" I swat at Jack's chest when he sits us down and he grins, pressing our noses together.

"Never."

"So, anyone up for Clueless?"

There's a collective amount of sighs and cheers, the whole reason for the argument.

"We want to watch Ouija," Flynn tries before Hiccup stops us all again.

"No clueless and no ouija. We find another movie to agree on."

"Civil War, anyone?" Jack jokes, referring to three minutes ago with the remote.

We settle on the movie and I grow tired (seeing as it's 1 in the morning). Half of my body was on Jack's lap when I let my head fall against his chest. He doesn't seemed bothered, especially when he pulls a blanket tighter and his arms wrap around me. His head leans forwards and I can feel his lips press a kiss to my head before leaning back.

I fall asleep for awhile until I'm being shaken awake by Anna and Kristoff who appeared out of nowhere.

"Elsa, you have to get up."
I try to fight for my desire to sleep but Jack even jumps in to help them, "It's important, Elsa."

"What could be more important than sleep?"

"Why don't you try our ghostly ruling parents?" Anna replies with a drained face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay so this was a filler chapter and I'm still alive.

I didn't really try writing this tbh, and I'm sorry. It looks like a 13 year old on Red Bull wrote this so I apologize.

I didn't know how to introduce the parents situation so I guess stay tuned for that.

So things that went down in my life:
-I'm 16
-I am no longer dating my old best friend (let's call him Jones for now) and our friendship is kinda strained
-I'm going to see Wicked (again so some of you don't have to look back wondering why that sounds so familiar)
-I am friends with a lot of seniors (what? You have friends?) and they're graduating so don't be surprised if I go on another 5 month hiatus again (probs won't)

-Btws go follow TaylorLee23 and read her story
-TaylorLee23 don't read this
-I'm more sarcastic this year than last bc I have no clue where my flute is when it was sent in to get fixed
-I'm writing new books so feel free to message me and ask. I reply to all messages.
-Idk what I'm doing with life
-Might go to college in California Idk
-I'm starting an online journal for everyone to read. (It'll contain some secrets/book information on stuff I'm writing/ questions page for you to ask me questions and I answer/my life/lil' drabs)
-Also considering doing a One Shot book for various characters I'll list
-got my dress for semi
-My crush is in French club (the creators of semi) and I blushed in front of him
-Someone kill me

And that's about it.

Follow me on Instagram and Snapchat!
Instagram: daniella.ahart
Snapchat: ella_tardis

Frost it up!©