Excited Much?

Elsa's pov~

"Elsa! Wake up!" Anna cries jumping on my bed.

"Why are you up so early?" I manage to grunt out.

"The sky is awake so I'm awake!" She says dramatically collapsing on my with her hand to her head.

I push her off the bed.

"Hey Elsa.." she starts but I cut her off.

"I swear if you ask me to build a snowman...."

"No, it's the first day of school! " She says pulling me out of bed.

"Wow, excited much?" I say laughing.

"Yes! Now hurry!" She shouts.

"Fine...I'm going to take a shower, go to your room and do whatever."

"Ok!" She says happily skipping out. How in the Icicles is she a morning person. I see Kristoff face on this thing called ...laptop? If I remember correctly, he waved when he saw me, I waved back then shut my door. Oh snowstorms! I haven't met our new neighbors yet! I thought to myself , we just moved in last night. I will have to make plans sometime.

I take a nice cold shower, then try planning my outfit, I look through the things called magazines and look for the most expensive but yet pretty clothing, and I mimic the designs creating them out of Snow and ice, like my dress, remember?

I create an outfit I really love, it's these short shorts that look like they were cut off, a somewhat dark turquoise and navy blue hoodie , a snowflake charm necklace, and flip flops that are navy blue with snowflake in the center of the flip flop for a design. The school apparently doesn't care about clothes just as long as your wearing them. I French braid my hair and put it to my left shoulder.

I look at my snowy hair, I guess it just seemed Platinum Blonde in Arrandell because we were on a isolated island I guess, I don't know. I create a backpack with of course a snowflake in the center, and notebooks, and textbook covers with the same thing. I run downstairs, to find Anna ready. I quickly grab a small sample container full of Mint ice cream and a plastic spoon I can throw away. As me and Anna walk we notice Kristoff running up to us he smiles at me then kisses Anna. Lucky......... You Fangirls /Fanboys know anyone willing to go out with me? Or who's like me?

Elsa you can't ask that it defeats the purpose of this story.

Sorry DJ, what's this story about anyways?

Shhhhh, just keep walking.

Ok? Jeezums......

We continue walking until we see the school, it's really pretty and very elegant looking, it's actually a castle (A/N it's the Disney Castle that they show at the begging of movies ok?)

Me and Anna, Kristoff walk to the Students Service's to get out information, I do t pay attention until the plump lady calls my name, she is old and wears a blue hat, she makes things float with a wand of hers.

"Hello my name is Fairy Godmother, you may have see my beloved Cinderella. She's a teacher here, she 's like a daughter to me. So what's your name dear?" she says.

"Elsa Winters." I say.

"Ok your locker 265, have fun customizing it! " She says beaming. She hands me my information and everything else. "Oh, and don't forget me are trying to add dorms ok?"

" Ok!" Anna says. We part our ways leaving me alone, just Freeztastic.