Wait What?

Jack's pov

"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME! COME ON GET OVER IT!!!!!!" I shout.

Ermmmmm .........watcha doin there Jack.....?

Oh, hi DJ, North gave me this thing called a cell phone.

And??

I'm playing this game.

Called??

Uh ....Flappy Bird I think.

Don't play that game........it destroys you.....

Why what happene-

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT FLAPPY BIRD!!!!

But why isn't it just a gam-

We shall not speak of this.......

Ok?

Anyways!!! North and the other guardian's decided for me to go to school because I'm  still technically 16. I found out that I grew up in Arrandell, I flew here three years ago, that's when I picked up new clothes, well technically I created my hoodie that's navy blue. It was also then I discovered no one could see me. I struggled with that for awhile,but then the Guardians picked me up and let me become one of them. But I'm really 16, I actually died at the age of 13, but apparently my old family died from an accident.

I had to move here, just last night actually. I live with my friend Hiccup, he has a dragon named Toothless, we don't get along......let's just leave it at that.

"Hey! Jack, are you ready!?" Hiccup cries from outside.

"Hmmmm sure why not?" I say.

"Hey, we have enough time to go to that hangout place down the block near the school, wanna pick up breakfast?"

"Sure, why not, I'm starving." I yell from my window.

"Guardians starve?" he says laughing.

"No we eat out of fun just to fill a void. Seriously dude! I'm hungry!!!!" I cried.

"Then hurry up!" he says. I quickly formed a backpack with a snowflake in the middle...why not? And I have been getting cuts on my feet believe it or not, so I create converse that are blue, and I create jeans too, apparently I need to "Wash clothes" as hiccup says, so I toss my brown pants in the basket. I haven't been able to decorate my room yet, I will later. I create my notebooks and covers with a snowflake of course, then I take out this "Phone" Thing and create a case for it, snowflake with my name. I'm totally original.

We get there and Hiccup orders EVERYTHING, I stand there until I see an ice cream menu......OMG THEY HAVE MINT ICE CREAM!!! I buy a sample, ok I bought three. They won't melt, I can freeze them so chill out...... I eat it on the way there while Toothless flies above us. Yeah, they have an animal school too. I guess a teacher of mine named Snow White? Is it...she teaches with both us and them. And apparently she doesn't create "Snow" , huge let down, I can tell you that.

I walk in with Hiccup to Student Services and get my stuff.

"Now, Mr. Frost, your locker is 266, and all lockers can be customized to show your personality and person. " she says smiling. I can't help but smile back, she reminds me of North's wife, he likes to call her South apparently. She is extremely nice as if she was like a grandmother to me. "Thank you .. Fairy Godmother." I say as I catch the rats behind her pull up a paper with her name. Cool.

"Oh, Ms. Tooth and Mr. Sandman, how thoughtful of you to join us! Come get your stuff for your classes!" I turn around shocked to see them.

"What are you guys doing here!?" I say pulling Tooth aside while Sandy gets his stuff first.

"North, he says we died at a young age too, now we have to attend school too." she says sighing.

"Haha, now you know how I feel!" I say laughing really hard.

"Haha, whatever. By the way, Bunny has to attend too." she says in a mocking tone. I groan.

___________________*________________________

I walk with Hiccup down the halls of the Castle trying to find my locker.

"Hey Hiccup?" I say.

"Yes Jack, what's up?"

"Is it bad I'm still single?"

"No, well..yeah but you will find a girl! I'm pretty sure she is here too!" he says smiling. I give a week forced smile back. I wish I could believe the white lies people told me.

"Here what about her?" he says gesturing to a random girl.

"No."

"Fine, her" he says pointing to a girl with hair to her shoulders glowing.

"Uhhh no." I say when I see a guy come up and kiss her, she wasn't my type anyways she seemed to dizzy and crazy for my taste.

"What about her then?" he says gesturing to a girl with crazy red hair and a Scottish accent. I was about to say no when he cut me off.

"Uhh No-"

"WAIT CALLED DIBS ON HER SHE'S MINE!" he shouts. I begin to laugh really hard.

"You can have her Hicc, she's all yours trust me. Not my type."

"Well, you will find her." he says.

I finally get towards my locker. Seems the person at 265 already came here, just didn't design there locker. Huh? Sandy comes up besides me and opens his locker at 267, he signals "Hi" to me.

"Hey, what's up Sandy?" He signals 'Nmu?'

"Actually, I have a problem...." I say, sighing and shoving books into my locker. I look up to see a gold silhouette of a girl form. I nod.

"I'm, still single and I have been single for my whole life!" I notice a few girls staring at me in a flirty way. I shrugged them off but Sandy seemed to noticed.

"?" he signaled

"They aren't my type, and they seem to flirtatious, I want a girl who is like me and sweet and kind, caring, adorable, childish, serious, fun, funny,.......ohhhhhhh sorry Sandy" I apologized after I rambled on.

He shrugs. I check my schedule and see I have power and science for my first class and as my homeroom. I walk to class and see a seating chart. It's empty, so I pick someone to sit next too.

"Um hi, is this seat taken?" I say, I didn't look at the person until they looked up. She had snowy white hair, pale skin, deep light blue eyes that I could get lost in, and a French braid. She had a sweatshirt almost like mine and made jeans short shorts. She had flip flops, necklace, books, notebooks,everything had a snowflake. She was just like me.

"Hi, no it's not, it's free if you would like to sit." she says smiling. I smile back, like an idiot, I do it shyly.

"Thanks. I'm Jack, Jack Frost." I say holding out my hand, not many people often shake hands with me because my hands are freezing.

"I'm Elsa, Elsa Winters." she says smiling. She shakes my hand and all of a sudden I feel sparks, like I never wanted to let go. Then I noticed her hands were cold too, but when they touch mine both of our hands created a warmth surrounding us. It was amazing, I never felt warm before after I died.

________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update, I was on a trip to Washington D.C. for Marching Band with my best friends ItsCallaaa and Harry_Percy_Games ( Btws, subscribe to them too).  I'm trying to get them to agree on making a book of our story there, trust me it's really funny. I had no WiFi whatsoever so I couldn't update my story. And comment if you would like to see a book on our trip! :)