I didnt forget.

This is set before Christmas, I really wanted to do a special update then it accidentally got deleted so don't freak out when you see a Christmas update.

Elsa

"Are you okay?" Jack asks as he gently guides me towards Hiccup's car. I nod slightly and give him a small smile.

I was just discharged from the hospital in time for Christmas and the boys offered to look after me while the girls shopped. I just got the presents from Amazon or Etsy after I had woken up and the fiasco died down.

"I'm glad, it would suck if your best friend missed Christmas and being like a seventh wheel." He chuckled slightly with a dry voice. I watched his face as a car drove by, reflecting dry tear marks on his face. Was he crying? Why?

I see his eyes drift down and I look away flushing. "What? Am I that hot?" He teases me.

"N-no, you're actually cold." He chuckles slightly and I see Hiccup come out of the car to take my duffle bag. He recovered faster than me because he didn't take in as much nightmare sand as I did.

"Here let me take that Elsa." He gives a small smile and grabs my bag.

"Um, here." Jack shuffles his feet in the snow and opens the door to the car.

I hate this, I hate it. Ever since I've woken up I have been weak. And it makes me feel terrible that Jack has been doing a lot of work for me, he never takes a break to even breathe. I don't deserve him. Do I?

~*~*~

It's a long drive back to the boys home, I stare out the window watching the snow fall hard against the window. Not Jack or mines doing, Mother Nature herself.

"Jack, you okay man?" I hear Hicc ask from the front. I feel Jack jolt a little besides me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I- I'm fine. Just a bit tired I guess..." He trails off running a hand through his messy hair.

"So, Guardians do need sleep?!" Hiccup exclaims but rolls his eyes playfully.

"Haha, never gets old." Jack mutters.

"JUST LIKE YOU!" Hiccup bursts out laughing.

"Ladies, ladies.....you're both beautiful!" I slide in. Jack looks at me and laughs.

Hiccup gasps,"Thank you! I try to be!" He bursts into a fit of laughter once again. "She's a keeper Jack. Don't let go of her."

"Like I don't know this, honestly Hiccs, I would never let go of this snowflake besides me." He says taking ahold of my hand and kissing it.

I flush with red, "So the queen blushes I see!" He chuckles.

"S-shut it Frost, stop making me blush." I say shoving his shoulder.

"Anything for my favorite queen." He says gazing out the window.

~*~*~
"Els-Elsa, wake up. We're here." I hear Jack. I open my eyes to see his in front of mine, looking slightly tired. When was the last time he slept?

Jack grabs my bag and helps me out of the car.

"Here, sit on the couch and I will grab popcorn, we can watch some tv in my room while the guys play video games down here. " he says grabbing a bowl from the cupboard.

I sigh, "I wanna help." I mutter to myself. I get up, this time it doesn't hurt as much, wait...never mind .

I walk over to the kitchen with some force and lean against the counter.

"Elsa! Shouldn't you be lying down?" Jack exclaims almost dropping the popcorn bag.

"Ugh, but it gets boring, not doing anything. It's killing me. " he just chuckles.