YouNow

It's DJ, whaddup. Now before you ignore this let me say one thing that contains two words; It's important.

Do you guys know the app called YouNow? If not, get it and read as I tell you. YouNow is basically this live stream app.

Say for instance you can see me, but I can't see you. But I can see what you have to say.

So, this might be a once in a lifetime chance to see me behind my username and account. The majority of you don't know what I look like to begin with. Or you follow me on Instagram and you do...

What I am saying is, spam my message box with a shizload of questions and everything, I mean, as many as you can think of.

Ask me anything literally, I'll most likely respond to them.

You can also ask me things as I do the live stream for you. You can see me read them then answer them live.

Anyways, download the app and follow meh. I literally just started so please excuse my lack of followers at the moment. I just got the account. I kept my profile picture the same for you guys to easily find me. The screenshot of my account should be linked.

But seriously, ask me anything. I'll answer questions about all my books, give you guys some hints or secret spoilers. Even let you in on another idea I have for my own book or upcoming books I have in my drafts.

Ask me about my life, friends, anything really.

I'll tell you guys when I am doing it. Just keep your devices close and watch out for another update on any of my stories. They'll tell you at that moment I'm doing a live stream.

Also be aware of any status updates I do. They'll also help.

I'll try making YouTube videos as well to do more of this shiz.

Jelsa all the way.

If you guys are lucky, I'll show you my room in which I do all my wattpad/fangirl needs.

Should I do a YouTube?

I don't know.

Anyways, spam my message box with a bunch of questions, anything you can think of.

Kik me them as well.

DM on Instagram too.

Later Snowflakes. Frost it up.❄️

#1