Other Side

Hey can you guys pick a masquerade mask for Elsa and Jack? They go 1. 2. 3. Down. The right is Jack's and the left is Elsa's. I will explain at the end.

Jack

"Maybe we should give up?"

"No Punzie, it will destroy Jack!"

"Shh, he might hear Merida!"

I lean my chin on my left hand that rests on the bed and my right one holds Elsa's. "You're right, I can hear you both." I mumble.

They quiet down and begin talking in hush voices. "We aren't going to give up." I finish.

" She will make it Jack, I believe in her," Anna places her hand on my shoulder,"I believe in you two, together."

"I believe in her too, Anna, I always will."

"How long has he been in there?" Flynn questions. I shrug.

"Too long."

Elsa

"Hello?" I whisper, the water rushes over the small banks of rocks the lie beneath the bridge, blocking out the sound I just heard.

I make a desperate attempt to move, off the bridge I mean. But I'm still stuck. "Help! Please, someone! Please," my shoulders sink and I look down, "anyone."

"Um, hello?" A voice echoes through, sounds like young teenager.

"Where are you? You know what? Never mind, just try finding a lake and follow it until you come across a bridge." I feel a presence behind me, maybe there is someone actually here.

"So you must be Elsa, or Snowflake I'm guessing?"

3rd Person (Trying it again (/.\) )

"Snowflake?" Elsa asked as her heart somewhat lifted from all the bad that surrounded it. "Who told you that name?"

Josh simply shrugged and walked up to her a little bit," same guy who been having nightmares for days and who's earned the nickname 'Frostie' in my opinion."

"Are you talking about Jack?" Elsa questioned, gaining a single step ahead to her chance at getting back. Josh took notice in this and caught onto what the true way to her getting out was.

"Uhm yeah, he's got blue eyes and white hair right?" He said eyeing her feet and bridge.

"Y-yeah, what did he say?" She started gaining more strength to walk towards the boy who stood on the land to go back to reality, her home.

Josh began racking his mind for things to tell her about what little he knew of the boy, but he tried whatever he could to bring her to the snow that laid in front of him. "He said he wanted you, that he wanted me to save his snowflake." By now she only had five steps to take in order to get off.

"He believes in you, in both of you together." Elsa cried beyond belief and the bridge gave out from under her, it wasn't meant for those extra steps, she was supposed to stay there, stuck and all alone. She let out a scream that would of crushed Jack's heart, and it did.

On the other side Jack was scared. Trying to hold Elsa down from thrashing around while Josh just laid there, nervous but calm. Only he could predict the outcome.

(Never done this before but imagine the song, and the video is up below, that the song In My veins is playing, don't get scared of I skip a few lines, it's a long song.)

"Flynn, Kristoff and Hiccup hold her down." Anna cries.

Nothing goes as planned