Beach Time

Okay shout out to @V_Sparklez for making my day by saying I have a life and saying I was a great person. You are amazing keep brightening people's days.

Another to @Dancer4Life2428 for guessing my first name correctly. My middle name was Jade if you guys saw that, my first is ......drum roll please, ugh I hate this name soo much! It's Daniella. And guess who named me -.-, my dad. And what or who did he name me after you may ask!?!?! Since I wasn't a boy he added an extra L and an A to Daniel, my parents said the extra L makes it special......... sure .....-.- He named me after the retired Miami Dolphins Quarterback Number 13 Dan Marino........*Sighs* This is why I go by DJ people.......

@predacon127 and @Arieltheturtle for commenting and voting for my chapters XD your guy's are hilarious Btws.

Also I would like to know, who followed me in Instagram??

Who liked the Facebook pages also?

So Frost it up, follow me on those pages and shizzzzz. Love you Snowflakes!

On with the story!

Elsa

"Jack that's not how you do it!" Anna shouts from downstairs, I just laugh as I put on a my bathing suit the girls convinced me to buy, ahem, Punzie and Anna put in my hands and dragged me to the clerk. While Merida was laughing eating cream puffs.

The bathing suit is electric blue bikini (See why I was hesitant to buy it?) that is strapless and is sorta like this (Sorry if this doesn't make sense when I describe it) Oval, but imagine it twisted in the center, so there is basically a twist or knot in the center, that's  all I got......

I do my usual French braid, then I put my hoodie on myself, grab my snowflake towel along with my blue flip flop and sunglasses.

I walk downstairs to see the group playing charades/ Pictionary Jacks up.

He draws a pie symbol, then a moose. He acts out as if he has a gun, then a fake ID. He pretends to drive a car, and everyone is still thinking.

"Supernatural." I say and Jack smiles before he even turns his attention towards me.  Me and Jack found a new show that we watch together, he comes over and likes to rewatch episodes, mainly the ones I hide in his chest for the most part.

It's been three months since the performance, me and Jack were casted as the leads, he is playing the Arctic Snow Fox opposed to the wolf, and I am Blue riding hood. We are still practicing though.

"Elsa wins!" Flynn says while hugging Punzie, she finally managed to get him to behave.

"Come on guys let's go!" Punzie says dragging everyone out.

*~*~*

" FLYNN YOUR SOO DEAD!" I hear Kristoff yell, he has a bucket on his head, how mature XD

Jack just sits next to me playing with my hoodie ties that's I haven't taken off yet , listening to music with me through the headphones we are sharing. I go to pick another song when he stops and takes my phone to look at my playlist. He chooses the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and places the iPhone back in my hands. He loves this song and says it reminds him of someone.

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder as he rest his head on top of mine. Even though he is energetic most of the time, he is pretty calm with this song, I find it cute. He begins to play with my hands, making my hands hold his or playing with my finger tips.

"JELSA!!!!!!" we hear the girls scream. Jack looks up then smirks, while I just collapse onto the towel out of pure embarrassment. I take off my hoodie and catch a slight glimpse of Jack with his jaw dropped then he closes his mouth and turns away with a hard blush creeping on his cheeks. He avoids glances after that. Awww, an honest boy!

Without warning I am picked up by Jack and thrown into the water. He laughs really hard until I pull him in. He goes underwater for a few seconds then resurfaces.His hair is still perfect, how!? My hair remains in my braid. I giggle as his blue eyes are hidden with tears from laughing.

*~*~*

It's late and the group headed back to our home already, they are all spending the night again, me and Jack stayed behind to practice our powers on the water. Now we are just walking back to my house.

"Wait you said that to who!?" I say laughing. He walks besides me.

"Gaston, the janitor, what was I supposed to do!? Call him a god after I was knocked to the ground because he didn't put up a wet floor sign!?!?" he says laughing.

" I guess not, but -" I'm cut off when it starts raining really bad.

"Aww man!" I groan. "Jack laughs, then stops and stares at me.

"What? Jack what's wrong? Jack?"

Jack

I laugh as Elsa complains about the rain, when I'm about to speak I see her. Not just her, her beauty and personality. Everything I love about her. I watch as the rain drops drop down her face and neck. She stares at me worried and confused.

"Jack?" she says again. I don't say anything. I just....I .....how did I not notice this before?

Since you all like those dots apparently.....But there is still more, I just wanted to grant you a dot.

I walk up and grab her by the waist. And I kiss her. Not just any kiss, one that took me months to hold back, my first kiss. The best.

She is taken back, then accepts it. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back. Our lips move in sync, her lips are like mint, soft and cold. The rain just pours harder as we continue. When we finally pull apart all I can do is.

"I love you Snowflake."