Morning

Okay so a couple of you didn't get the pun from the Disney movie in the spoiler alert last chapter, it's from Tangled when Flynn aka Eugene says "Terrible Decision Really" OKAY!? Okay.

Jack

I woke up at six to find Elsa in my arms. I found myself to realize that our heartbeat is in the same rhythm, both falling then rising slowly. How is that possible? My heart is frozen.

She shifts a little then yawns in the cutest way. I'm guessing she's waking up?

"Morning Beautiful." I say pulling her closer.

"Morning Handsome." she says nuzzling her head into my chest more, causing my breath to hitch.

"So, your not going to kill me for waking up like this?" I say a little scared. Elsa is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, but mess with her, Anna, or her friends and you will find yourself pulling broken ice shards out of your torso.

"No, I wouldn't want to kill someone who makes me feel warm for the first time." she says, her hands snaking just below my rib cage again.

"I make you feel warm? But you know I'm the cold right?" I say feeling my heart beating rapidly. She just nods into my chest.

"Plus, I wouldn't be able to live without you so it's a terrible decision really." (Pun intended, from Disney movie ^.^) she says giggling into my hoodie.

I chuckled a little, but on the inside I was containing my joy from kissing this girl right here, right now. Three words, Fudge you friendzone, Fudge you.

"Should we head down now for breakfast?" I say suddenly regretting it because I know our friends are down there.

"Ugh five more minutes!!!" She says turning to her other side pouting.

"How about ten?" I ask.

I pull her from her waist to my chest again, and grab her hand holding it.

"Is this how best friends act?" she says.

"I have no idea."

"Jack, can other people see you?" she asked gently obviously tired.

"Only a few people see me in school, like teachers, the group, and other people just pretend to believe, it actually hurts. How can I be supposedly popular if they can't see me?"

"Sometimes it's better to have things the way the are now, and some things change. I never thought I could let anyone in besides Anna and Kristoff, and then you came along."

"And I will always be here." I say kissing her forehead. God, I wish I knew what we were.

Oh my frostin guardian!!! I'm soo sorry for not updating in like forever, I feel terrible!!! I kept thinking of where this story was going which frankly I have no idea of, I have some ideas *Insert Jack's mischievous smirk* so there's that.

Hey guys, sorry for the short update, and sorry for taking long, I know, I suck. So I still want you guys to read Jelsa: Been here all along, and in writing a new book too, don't worry it's Jelsa also, but I will need you guys to read it when I publish it, k? It's called " Jelsa Falling Like A Snowflake" and I actually loved writing this story too, so check it put please and vote, comment, add, follow, OKAY SERIOUSLY IM JUST GONNA SAY FROST IT UP FROM NOW ON OKAY?!?!!

Another reason I haven't updated, My dear old Kindergarten teacher does of Breast Cancer and it broke my heart. She was the one who inspired me to read, and write. She practically taught me everything I knew. R.I.P. Mrs. Karen Madden, please keep breaking those limits for us.

And how many of you want a ROTG sequel!?!?!?! Me!!!!!! Go to this email url and sign this petition asking for a sequel, we need 10,000 signs to get it so please do it.

http://www.change.org/petitions/dreamworks-make-rotg2-we-need-you-to-believe-again#share

I love ya snowflakes and pleaseeeee forgive me for not updating I feel terrible!!!!