Its a Mystery

Merida

"Stop pacing, ye gonna indent the floor." I say watching Punzie and Anna pace back and forth.

"We are sorry Mer but, what if we loose Elsa?" Punzie tries to reason.

Anna gasps," Rapunzel! Why would you even say that!?"

"I'm sorry Anna! I truly am but what if Elsa does die like Astrid said? You have Kristoff for family but what does Jack have? Friends can't do everything for a broken heart Anna." She reasons, I nod quietly.

"I've never seen him cry before, this is pure torture watching him like this." I say standing up. I walk over to the door and place my hand on the knob." I need to see him, we need answers." I say and walk in.

Hiccup looks up a bit then closes his eyes again smiling. "Hey, it's you. " he says quietly with a hoarse voice.

I awkwardly pat my hands against my legs repeatedly," yeah, it's me." I whisper.

"Mer, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing, I'm fine Hic." I say quickly, almost too quickly. I watch as he struggles to prop himself up on his elbows and look at me with his green eyes.

"Spill it, now." He says exasperated.

"Fine, ye want to know? I want to know how Astrid but ye and Elsa in a curse and how ye woke up but she didn't, what even happened?" I say within one breath.

"Mer, I don't even know. She showed up at the door and wanted to talk outside, I just assumed that she wanted to apologize for cheating on me."

Hiccup

"Go on." She said.

~Marshmallow, cue the black flash dramatic thingy!" ~

"Hang on guys, must be Jack and Elsa." I say excusing myself from a scary movie comedy.

"OOHHH WHO WANTS TO BET JACK PROPOSED TO HER?!?" Punzie screeches.

"Punzie, they aren't dating yet, you can wait." Flynn says.

"I''M BETTING TEN BUCKS!" Anna screams causing me to plug my ears. Merida startles and wakes up lifting her head off my shoulder. When we make eye contact we begin to blush.

".........How much in the betting pool for Mericcup?" Flynn and Kristoff ask. I nudge them in the shoulder and get up.

"About time Jelsa showed back up, what were you guys doing, building snowman or having snowball fights- Astrid?!" I half shout when I see who is behind the door.

She smiles slightly," Hi Hicc, long time no see."

I scoff," It's been months not years and good riddance, when you dropped out of Disney DreamWorks High I was ecstatic because it meant I didn't have to see you're two timing face that made contact with Hans. " I spat at her.

"Look I came here to apologize, okay? Let's talk out here so we aren't disturbing your 'friends'." She emphasizes on friends.

"No."

"Hiccup! Come on let me just explain myself! Please?" She begs, knowing Astrid, she won't stop until she wins.

"Fine, but five minutes the latest." I say closing the door midway and leading her to the front yard.

"Fine, explain yourself now." I mutter loosing patience. She fiddles with her hands and glances up at me.

"I'm sorry for this," she starts.

"Huh?" I manage before she turns cocky and walks faster towards me. "W-what are you doing?" I gulp.

"Hiccup, you never learn, maybe that's why she left you, Astrid, because you were so 'sophisticated' and 'mature' you let it get to your head. How do you expect Merida to last with you, surely she will do the same thing wouldn't she?" She says fiercely.

"Uh, heh why are you talking in the third person?" I nervously ask backing up. I gulp when I hit the car with my back.

"Shut up Horrendous." She spats.

"Astrid, please this isn't you, I grew up with you and I know this isn't you."

She laughs as she gets closer.

"Astrid! Stop this right n-" the rest of my words are muffled when she furiously presses her lips against mine. I try pushing her off but she firmly places herself as if it isn't her body weight or her in general, Astrid would've known to lay off or stop in general.

I groan in pain when she pushes me to the ground, causing me to hit my back and head against a rock.

She pries off me when we hear someone clear their throat. Jack.

Everything is muffled and I can't bring myself to move. My vision is completely blurred except for this one guy who seems to be angry, I can hear him and Astrid, but he isn't saying much, I don't think Jack can hear him.

The guy stands tall with gold traces in his dark brown hair, and he keeps his grey eyes in a cold stare against Astrid. I watch as blue dust swirls around his hands as his eyes strike a blue in it then quickly fade.

He makes eye contact with me and in a blur is beside me, he touches my head as black starts to take over, but this blue dust clears it away and I fall asleep. But before I am completely asleep, I see Astrid swiftly touch Elsa's heart and the boy race over to Elsa, as I see the black flash in her eyes, he barley makes it but touched her in time.

Then it's all nothing.

OMFG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 52.9k READS AND 1.05K VOTES, AND OF COURSE 478 COMMENTS!!!! It seriously means a lot to me.

Like no joke, I remember debating to take a risk and write about Jelsa at the time because I was afraid no one would read it, thank you guys soooo much for proving me wrong. I have fallen in love with Jelsa even more since then, I can't thank you guys enough.

I'm debating though to write another Highschool Jelsa story where they are regular teens without powers (sorry), if I do write it I swear to do my best because I know some stories can't beat previous ones.

Uhhh, who hates me right now for not updating? Sorry.

I promise more updates, Cross Country is done, I just have one more meet this Saturday then I'm done.

As you can see Révriè made another appearance, hmmmm anyone want to guess his power, the one to answer correctly will end up being a side character like a nurse: doctor or something. It is close to Sandy's job, sorta. Btws, feel free to call him Josh.

AHHHH PICTURE DAY IS TOMORROW IM NOT READY GAHHHHH

And to those Hicstrid shippers out there, sorry. I sometimes prefer Mericcup more a bit, and if you understand that backlash^^^^ then you should get what's happening.

SONG RECOMMENDATIONS

Angel with a shotgun -The Cab

Endlessly-The cab

Bring me to life- Evanescence

Defying Gravity-Wicked

Super Phyco Love- Simon Curtis

Superhero- Simon Curtis

Battlescars

A quote I made for the day-

~"Dreaming is what makes the stars and gives them their shine, but if you give up on your dreams they will surely die and fall from the sky."~ yeah... It's kinda ....eh I have no words.🌠⭐️

And that's it for this update!

Frost it up!❄️

Love Ya my frostie snowflakes! ❄️⛄️