eight.

I covered my mouth. Seeing her body, or any body I really liked would devastate me.

Juice pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Alli."

Tig looked at me. How could he even show his face here? Why would he want to kill Donna?

I shook my head and pulled away.

"What is it? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Juice looked behind him.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I shook my head.

He looked at me sternly. "Do you need to tell me something?"

I did. I needed to tell him, or anyone. Tig killed Donna. I don't know why, but I did need to find out.

I shook my head. "No."

I walked to Tig, slightly scared. "I need to ask you something."

We walked away from everyone.

"Why?"

"Don't say anyth-"

"Why?" I repeated.

He sighed, obviously frustrated. "It was meant for Opie."

I gasped and took a step back. "Why would you want to kill Opie?"

He shushed me. "Opie's a rat. I checked his car for stuff and I found a microphone and recording device."

I shook my head. "Opie wouldn't do that to the club. Whoever's call it was to do that, they're fucking stupid," I looked to Donna, "and see what stupid does? It gets somebody else killed."

"It was Clay's call."

"Does Jax know?" I asked.

"No, and he won't know."

"I'm not keeping this a secret forever." I stated and walked back to the house.

When I walked through the door, Tara looked at me.

"I'm sorry, but can you watch him while I go down there?"

I nodded and took him, though I had absolutely no idea what to do.

He was sleeping for now, so I put him in his crib. I noticed a rocking chair so I sat in it and played on my phone.

Wes, 10:57 pm
Party tn, u in?

Allison, 10:58 pm
No my brother's friend's wife just got murdered so

Wes, 10:58 pm
Damn Teller I'm sorry

Juice stood in the doorway.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I shrugged. "I had to witness it so."

"Did you see who did it?"

I stopped. "No. The guy drove off before I could see."

"Damn, it would've been nice to know so we could've caught the fucker."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled me to him and put his arms around my waist.

My stomach was in knots. He pressed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He moved down to my neck. I looked over his shoulder to make sure nobody was coming.

I heard the door shut and I pulled away.

Jax walked in the room. "Abel okay?"

I nodded. "He's asleep."

"Good, good," he looked into the crib, "are you staying here tonight?"

I shook my head. "I think I'll go home."

-

Sorry it's kinda short, as I said I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. Actually today at 9 am. 😂 but yeah, I'm gonna try to update a lot. lol.