twenty six.

This chapter is going to be extra long (kinda) because I am now on season 4 and it will take place in the next chapter. Oh, and I'm not going to write all 7 seasons in this book. :D

-

I laid Finn down easily in his bed. Moving the hair out of his forehead, I kissed him.

He squinted his eyes and moved around a bit before he quit.

I walked out, leaving his door open.

Juice and I haven't exactly talked all day. It has only been one worded answers, mostly.

I felt his usual strong arms go around me as I fixed my nighttime herbal tea.

"Will you stop being mad at me?" He sat his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad." I said.

I loved this Keurig. Put any tea or coffee in it and go. It was fantastic.

"Yes you are. I'm not stupid."

"Obviously not, since you know how to hack." I stated.

I turned the coffee machine off and grabbed my tea. As I sipped on it, I turned around.

"I am going to start telling you everything, okay? I know you're worrying about me."

"You don't have to. It's your choice, and you're only doing this so I won't be mad. Either way, I'm not mad. Do whatever the hell you want."

"I'm doing this because I want to, not so you won't be pissed off at me."

I raised a brow. "Yes you are."

"No," he shook his head, "I'm really not."

I took another sip of my tea. I wasn't too fond of tea, but it helped me sleep.

I put my cup on the counter beside me. I put my hands on both cheeks and pulled his lips to mind.

He lifted me onto the counter. I smiled and shook my head.

"What?" He smiled against the kiss.

"Nothing." I pulled away and grinned.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Can't I smile?"

He laughed. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He let me down. I finished my tea and I was beginning to feel drowsy. I put it in the sink and padded upstairs to the bedroom.

I got into bed. Juice didn't just yet, he was downstairs doing something for the club.

I dozed off, and before I knew it, it was morning.

-

"Wake up beautiful." I heard Juice say, but I ignored him. '

"No."

I felt a tiny movement on the bed. "Wake up mommy!!"

I groaned. "I'm not a morning person."

I sat up in bed.

"Even with your troll hair, you're still gorgeous."

It took so much in me not to flip him off.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

Juice sat on the edge of the bed. He had his usual black fitted tee shirt on and his vest.

"I'm gonna go." He said.

I nodded. "Okay."

He leaned over and kissed me. "I love you."