twenty seven.

Juice and I didn't announce my pregnancy together. He told the club and I told mom and Tara.

It looks like Tara and I would be pregnant together.

"Congrats baby sister." Opie hugged me.

"Thanks Op. Congrats to you too. I'm really happy you found someone after Donna."

He smiled. "Thank you."

"Of course."

Finn wants to stay with mom for a couple days, so we slept at the club house last night.

I left and went back to Juice's room he stayed in.

He was naked. I smiled at him.

"You know, it's going to suck not being able to fuck you for 9 months."

"Not true."

"Wait," he stood up and put on underwear and pants, "so we can actually have sex while you're pregnant?"

I nodded. "I wouldn't want to while I'm huge."

"No, no, of course not."

He came toward me and kissed me a couple of times. I let my hands fall from his neck to his chest.

"I'll be back tonight." He finally said.

"I love you." I hugged him.

"I love you too."

I didn't want to let go. I know he would be back, but I wanted him to stay.

"You have to let go now."

I rested my head on his chest. I still didn't let go.

"Alli."

Someone beat on the door with their fist.

"Juice, get your ass out here." Tig said from the other side of the door.

"I'm clingy sorry." I frowned.

"It's okay, I just have to go." He tried to push me away but I refused.

"Juice, I'm just going to assume you're fucking your pregnant wife, which is weird."

"No, I'm not. Trust me, you'd know. She just won't let me go."

I finally released him. "You'll thank me for not letting you go, one day."

He kissed me and put his shirt on.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

I sat on the bed and watched as he shut the door behind him.

My motherly instincts kicked in and I picked up around his room.

-

I've been at the club house all day. I had nothing else to do. They weren't here. Everyone came back and we gathered outside.

They weren't here for long. Jax was accused of being a rat. He was one. The club wanted Jimmy and Jax promised that Stahl could have him.

I was pissed off at Jax.

"You're dead!" Clay shouted at Jax.

Everyone tried to keep them apart.

"No, stop!" Gemma shouted.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell did you do that?" I looked at Jax.

"I did it for the club."

"Don't pull that bullshit on me." I stared at him.

The police came soon and surrounded them. Juice walked over to me quickly.

"It's going to be okay."

He took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"What'd you do?" I asked.

"Federal weapons."

I shook my head. "No, no, you have to be here to see the birth of your child."

"I'm sorry babe. It'll all be okay."

A cop took him away. He looked back at me with sorry eyes. Jax did too, but I was too pissed off at him to even function right now.

Chibs put an arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "It'll be okay, Alli."

I wanted to flip out on everyone, but I didn't. I kept my shit together. I was devastated that Juice wouldn't be here to see our first child together being born.

"Let's go." Opie said and I looked as Chibs walked away.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

Opie exchanged looks with Chibs.

"Kill that ATF bitch."

They were going to kill Stahl. I needed to go.

"I'm coming with you." I finally said.

Opie shook his head. "No you're not."

"Opie, I'm coming."

He groaned, knowing he couldn't keep me from going.

-

Unser was in on it. He was simply looking the other way.

"Allison Teller, why are you still hanging around with them when you know they are trouble and bound to get you thrown back in prison with your baby's father." Stahl smirked.

I didn't hesitate and I punched her in the face. It felt good to do that.

Opie pulled a gun on her.

"What are you doing?"

I pushed her toward her car. "Get in."

It felt good to be in control for once. She was scared shitless and I found humor in all of it.

She got into the car and shut the door, as Opie got in the back.

She was crying and most likely begging for Opie not to kill her. I stood at the front of the car, watching with my arms crossed.

Opie looked at me and I nodded. Soon, blood was all over the window.

Chibs killed Jimmy. I can't believe Jax promised that little prick to Stahl. Anger bubbled inside of me.

-

It's kind of short but I wanted to write two chapters today. I'll write another later. :)