forty.

I walked into the house. Juice walked slowly down the steps. It was an awkward silence. Neither of us knew what to say.

"Hey," he said awkwardly.

"Hi."

He looked down. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Almost killing myself. I wasn't-"

I walked towards him. "Shh, shut up. It's okay, Chibs told me everything. You weren't in your right mind and I wasn't there for you."

"Don't even begin to blame yourself."

"Juice, I wasn't there for you. When it happened, you tried to explain and I blew you off because I was pissed and hurt."

He looked away as I continued.

"I don't know what I would do without you. You're my best friend and my love. I couldn't raise our boys without you. I would probably kill myself."

He walked to me, pulling me into a hug. I cried into his shirt as I pushed my hair back out of my face.

"It was a mistake. The branch broke, and I'm still here. I always will be. I love you, Allie." He whispered into my hair.

"Promise me you won't do it again. No matter how hard it gets, promise me you will talk to me so you don't do anything like that again."

He nodded. "I promise."

"I love you." I told him.

He smiled weakly. "I love you too."

I pulled away from the hug and sat on the couch to calm down a little.

"I'm going to the clubhouse. Do you want to go?" Juice asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

We walked out the door. Nighttime was falling. I was paranoid because Caden was out there somewhere. He would know about Ryan soon.

I got on the back of his Harley and we rode to the clubhouse. The sunset was gorgeous. It was orange mixed with pink and a tiny bit of purple.

We got off and I looked at Jax. He walked over to me.

"I'm a little curious, how did you get that guy to trust you?" Jax asked me, his arms crossed over his chest.

"You told me once to be a distraction, so I did. I lied and said Juice and I weren't together anymore," I said, "I said that I wanted to be with Jace."

He hugged me with one arm. "Smart girl."

I smiled and looked at mom.

"Woah, woah, woah, hey buddy, I didn't do anything."

I whipped my head around and saw Caden. He looked angry. He held a knife in his hand.

I just stood there, like a dumbass.

He turned me toward everyone, and held a knife to my throat.

"Hey, sweetheart, miss me?"

Jax, Juice, Opie, Tig, and Chibs raised their guns. The blade went deeper into my skin.

"Let her go!" Jax yelled.

"Shoot me, and she dies. Simple as that."

Juice looked at me. Tears formed in my eyes. I hated crying in front of anyone. It showed weakness, and I didn't like it.

I nodded. "It's okay. Do what he says."

Jax put his gun to the ground. Everyone did.

He smiled. "Good. Now, I'm going to take her and go. Nobody gets hurt."

"No you aren't." Jax said.

"Or I can just kill her. Your choice." He shrugged.

Juice just stared.

"You killed Jace and Ryan. Why shouldn't I kill her?"

"Because Jace wouldn't have wanted you to do it. She loves Jace." Jax said

"Oh do you now? From what I heard, you were married with two kids."

"She is, but we were talking about a divorce before we killed Jace." Juice said with a guilty look.

I gave him a look that said, 'I'm sorry'.

"He was my best friend, and now, I'm here for revenge. Want to know how?"

They didn't nod or shake their heads. They stood there, emotionless.

He took the knife from my throat and stabbed it in my stomach, under my right breast.

I cried out in pain as he let me fall to the ground. I didn't know what was happening. Was I dying? Of course I was.

I wasn't going to be a mother anymore, or a wife.

Juice held me in his arms.

"No, no, please.. Oh god." He looked at his bloody hand.

"I love you, okay? Take care of our boys. You can't off yo-yourself. They n-n-need you." I stuttered out.

This pain was too much to handle.

"You can't leave me. I can't do any of this without you. I need you."

"I'm not leaving. I'll always be here."

His eyes were filled with sadness and hurt. Tears poured out like a waterfall. He kissed me, and before I knew it, I was gone.

-

END OF BOOK ONE.

Wow, I actually cried while writing this last part. I am making a second book so make sure to follow me and I will notify you when it is up. :) don't worry, Juice will still get his happy ending.