thirteen.

Imagine Heather as Connie Britton. She played Vivian Harman in season 1 of American Horror Story.

-

6 months later

The whole club was in here. Juice managed to make it out, but I seen him come in last night.

"What's new?" I asked him.

"We have a new sheriff." He said.

"Fantastic." I sighed.

"It's visiting day," he said, "Gemma coming?"

"Probably for Clay." I said.

Surprisingly, I had a visitor. It was Heather.

I smiled and hugged her. "How are you?"

"I'm good," she said and looked around, "I was surprised when Gemma told me you were in jail for murder."

I sighed and sat down. "It's not what you think."

"Were you falsely accused?"

I shook my head. "No, I killed him. I was kidnapped, along with my nephew. He gave Abel to some priest, so I killed him. He was going to shoot me if I didn't."

"Oh, I see," she said, "is Gemma coming?"

I shrugged. "Haven't talked to her much. I would think she would come for Clay. The whole club is in here."

"Plus her daughter."

Jess ran over to me and I heard yelling. "Jax is fighting."

"Jesus Christ," I stood up fast and looked to Heather, "I'll be right back."

I ran through the doors to see Jax beating a guy's face in. It was the guy who made a sexual remark to me the previous day. I paid no attention to it.

"Jax!" I yelled.

He didn't stop. You would think there would be a security guard in here.

"Goddammit Jax." I pulled him away and his elbow hit me in the jaw.

Opie looked down at me. "Shit."

He helped me up and I held a hand to my jaw. It hurt like hell.

"What are you doing?"

Jax huffed. "You know what this prick is in here for?"

I shook my head.

"Rape," the words burned in my mind, "he was telling everyone all the shit he would do to you."

I stepped back as he stepped forward.

Two security guards busted through the door.

Jax struggled to get free from their grasp and he was taken away. Juice walked to me.

"Your jaw okay?"

"I'm okay."

He kissed me once.

"Hey," a third security guard said, "hands to yourselves."

"My hands," I waved them in the air, "are to myself. If I want to kiss him I will."

I walked out and went to my room.

-

I was getting out today. Who would've thought I would be in prison?

"Baby Teller's getting out." My friend Hanna smiled.

In here, I was called, 'Teller' or 'Baby Teller' depending on who was speaking to me. If they knew Jax, it was Baby Teller. If it was Jess, it was Teller.