Sokka: Fire Nation Princess (afab smut)

I like to write in 3rd pov but if you want me to do first just lmk :)

also i prefer to write afab, but i don't mind writing cis, ftm, or nonbinary :) so just lmk which reader
~~

Sokka hating Y/n would be an understatement. Y/n was Zuko's twin sister and Sokka felt Y/n was allowed into the gaang way too easily despite the fact that she was Fire Nation royalty. The gaang trusted Y/n way sooner than Zuko because she never fought. Just stayed back and watched as her twin brother fought the avatar and the others.

Sokka constantly made fun of and mocked Y/n who always reacted harshly. Katara, Aang and Toph were always splitting up fights between the two. It was boring too them. Zuko tried not to get into it because that's his not-so-crazy sister. No matter what they said Sokka wouldn't trust Y/n, and Y/n just didn't like Sokka because of his comments.

The gaang went to sleep for the rest of the night while Y/n was walking around the Air Temple, she just couldn't get any sleep.

Y/n ended up in a room and studied it. Looking at the architecture and admired how beautiful it looks when it's lit up by the moon.

"What are you doing here?" Sokka's angered voice startled her.

"Just admiring. What are you doing here." She crossed her arms.

"Keeping an eye out on you."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "You're a jerk, you know that?"

Sokka gasped sarcastically, "Me?! No! Never."

"Just stop being an asshole to me."

"Maybe we have sexual tension." He smirked.

Y/n made a disgusted look on her face, "No, we don't."

"Oh come on, that's why we hate each other. Want to bet?"

Y/n thought about it. Days ago she would've said fuck no, but now she's actually curious.

The two didn't know how this has happened but one thing led to another and Y/n had ended up in Sokka's arms. Sokka was teasing her but not as he normally would. Sokka had two fingers deep inside her cunt and was teasing her G-spot with as he mocked her with his words. He was enjoying this foreplay they were doing. Sokka leaned down whispering mockingly into Y/n's ear as he grabbed tightly onto one of her breasts.

"Aww. Little Fire Nation princess can't handle a water tribe peasant's fingers rubbing her a bit at all?"

"Fuck..you." She managed to say through the pleasure.

Sokka grinned sardonically as Y/n pushed against his hand, trying to regain control in this uncomfortable situation. The irony wasn't lost on him - here he was, teasing and fingering someone he despised, yet he couldn't help but enjoy it. With a chuckle, Sokka withdrew his fingers from her heated core, watching her wince slightly.

"You don't have to be so rough about it," Y/n muttered, her tone betraying her fury and embarrassment.

His smirk widened as he slowly began tracing circles on the back of raven's hand, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Should we continue, or shall I leave you to stew in your anger?"

"You were the one who made this bet." She gritted her teeth while inching her body forward to feel pleasure again.

Sokka couldn't resist the challenge in Y/n's eyes, and he felt himself growing hard at the prospect of dominating her further. Teasing her G-spot once more, he whispered into her ear, "Eager for more, princess? And here I thought you'd hate my touch."