Sokka x Zuko x afab smut

didn't mean to make y/n dominant 😭
~~

Everyone didn't trust Zuko at first whenever he came down to be Aang's firebending teacher, and by "everyone," Y/n was the only one who trusted him. (And a little bit of Toph).

Y/n couldn't figure out why she trusted Zuko. Of course, she always found him attractive since she met him at Ba Sing Sai. When she first saw him at the tea shop, she didn't ran away or felt scared, she happily bought some tea. Zuko was confused as to why she didn't ran away or make a scene. The two of them didn't talk much at the tea shop, just her telling him what she wanted. It was like they didn't know each other.

During Zuko's time there he couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. Why did she act like nothing happened? How come she didn't tell her friends that him and Iroh was there? It was a mystery to him.

So whenever the gaang finally accepted him, he was dying to know why she acted so calm around him. I mean, he tried to kill her in the past (sort of).

Speaking of in the past, Y/n and Sokka became closer whenever he met Y/n and Toph. They were cousins, but Y/n's parents didn't want her anymore when she was little, so the Beifong family took her in.

Sokka has always found her attractive, but didn't want to ruin their friendship by either fucking her or simply asking her out.

He grew jealous whenever he saw her giving her attention to Zuko. He saw the two laughing and telling each other their story's when they were kids. Sokka couldn't take it anymore. He angrily got up and stomped away to go inside of the Air Temple building. He found himself in one of the rooms, admiring the place.

Y/n saw Sokka walking away, and out of curiosity she followed him.

"Hey, what's going on?" She walked inside of the room.

"What do you see in him?" He crossed his arms.

She was taken back by this, "What do you mean?"

"You were laughing and kept putting your hand on his leg." He accused.

"So what? We're not dating."

Sokka didn't know if she meant him and her weren't dating, or her and Zuko.

"Me and you or..."

"Yes me and you. Why are you jealous?"

"Because I liked you since I met you. I always wanted to have a relationship with you but didn't want to ruin our friendship." Sokka soften his gaze.

"I've always liked you too..." It was the truth, but she was conflicted because she likes Zuko as well.

"Well the way you were rubbing up against Zuko says otherwise."

Y/n groaned, "Just drop it. Okay?"

"What's going on?"

Y/n and Sokka spotted Zuko in the doorway.

"Nothing, Sokka over here is jealous of me and you." Y/n smirked. "You know...I wouldn't mind fucking the two of you at the same time."

"Jesus, you're bold." Zuko mumbled.

"Wait, you would want to fuck the two of us?" Sokka asked.

"Uh yeah? Might as well to do it before the comet. Just in case if we all die." Y/n snickered.

Sokka ran his fingers through his hair that wasn't tied up. "Yeah that checks out."

"So how do we do this?" Zuko asked, taking a quick glance to Y/n and then Sokka.