Hanahaiki Disease (Azula)

"Okay, truth or dare." Ty Lee said to me all wide eyes.

"Um, truth." I nervously said.

Ty Lee smirked. "Who do you like out of all 4 of us."

"Dare." I quickly said.

"Well I dare you to answer that question." Ty Lee crossed her arms.

I looked at Azula, her face was neutral but something in her eyes stung me. "Azula." I whispered.

"You like her! I knew it!" Ty Lee laughed.

"That's stupid." Azula rolled her eyes.

"Oh." I scooted farther away from the circle.

"Okay Y/n it's your turn!" Ty Lee smiled.

I chewed on my lip. "Azula truth or dare."

"Truth." She groaned.

"Do you like me?"

Her face changed, she was shocked by that question. "This is a stupid game." She stormed off.

I guess she didn't like me back.

"Are we done playing this game?" Mai asked.

"I guess so." Ty Lee replied. The two girls walked out of Azula's bedroom. Leaving me here with Zuko.

"Does your sister like me back?"

"She doesn't tell me anything."

I was expecting that answer. "Alright."

"But I do know that Azula is kinda crazy. I don't think she likes anybody in a romantic way. Sorry."

Oh. "It's okay." My voice cracked.

"You two out of my room." A sharp voice said, knowing it was Azula's voice.

Zuko walked out without saying anything. I stood up and looked at Azula. She wasn't showing any emotion other than angry and annoyed.

"About the truth or dare thing-"

"Just shut up about it." She interrupted me. "I don't care about truths or dares. Just leave."

I sighed and coughed into my hand, nothing. She looked at me and then the door, signaling that she wanted me out.

I left without saying anything to her, and quietly leaving. I don't know where Mai or Ty Lee went, probably somewhere around here. My throat started to burn and I felt something in my mouth. With hesitation I put my fingers in my mouth and pulled out a flower petal. It's here, and I have it.

I broke down crying on this bench next to the turtle duck pond. I heard footsteps and I quickly raised my head up, seeing Ty Lee here.

"What's wrong!" She sat beside of me, pulling me into a side hug.

"I have the Hanahaiki Disease." I mumbled through my tears.

"I'm so sorry. Is it because of Azula?"

"Yeah." I whispered. Ty Lee stopped hugging me and stood up.

"Do you want me to go talk to her?"

"No you're going to make it worse."

"Ouch."

"No not like that Ty Lee, it's just Azula is already pretty mad. I don't know why, but I'm afraid to make it worse because I could die within hours or days."

"What if I tell her that you're dying?"

"I don't think that's going to make her like me."

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help."

"Ty Lee it's fine, trust me." I stood up, wiping my tears away. "I'm just going to go home."

"See you tomorrow." We hugged before she left. Ty Lee is an amazing person and I feel so bad for her when people bully her, well mostly Azula bullies her.

~~
The next day I didn't go visit Azula and everyone else. I just wanted to stay home. My parents and siblings were worried but I just stayed in my room, finding it harder to breathe than before. I coughed and some petals came out, mixed with spit and blood. I looked at it in disgust.

"Y/n?" My mom said, opening my door. "You have a visitor."

Azula pushed my mom out of the way and slammed the door. I sat up and looked at Azula in confusion. "Uh you just pushed my mom out of the way-"

Before I could finish my sentence Azula was on my bed, almost on top of me, kissing my lips. I was shocked and didn't realize what was happening, but kissed back. Azula pulled away, I got a chance to see her face.

She wasn't wearing any makeup and her hair was a bit messy. But she was absolutely beautiful.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I just couldn't believe it that a person like you would like me. I'm a bit crazy." Azula said, not looking at me.

"A little bit?"

"Oh shut up. Anyway, Ty Lee told me about you. For the first time I felt guilty and decided to go to your place."

"Wait, you were worried about me?"

"I just said that, were you not listening? And yes. I always cared about you but didn't know how to show it since I don't know how to show somebody that I love them."

I pulled her into a tight hug, her arms loosely wrapped around me. "Azula you are loved, you're loved by me."

I heard her sniffle but she pulled it together. "It's stupid that you to got the disease."

"Not like I could control it." I laughed, pulling away from the hug and kissing her once more. "Does this mean we're dating now?" I smiled.

Azula laughed a tiny bit and rolled her eyes. "We literally kissed."

I can't believe I actually survived this disease, all thanks to Azula.

*requested*

yes y'all's smuts are gonna get published now