Broken Leg Zuko x Reader

The night was warmer than usual. I crawled low on the ground, crawling my way to the light source. I got to edge of the hill and looked down, that's where the light was coming from, it was a fire and people were surrounding it. Still laying on the ground, I grabbed my Bow and Arrow and aimed it at the kid with a scar, Prince Zuko. I was getting ready to shoot at his shoes but part of the hill crumbled, making me fall and twisting my leg on the way down.

I screamed bloody murder, holding my leg.

"I knew there was somebody up there." Said the girl with black hair all tied up in a bun.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The girl with long brown hair walked towards me, bending some water.

"I don't want the avatar so don't worry, I just need Zuko." I said in between breaths. Everybody looked at Zuko.

"Why do you want me?"

"Well first I'll tell you guys everything if I can get my leg back in shape."

The water bender girl cautiously took my leg and popped it back in place. I screamed yet again, trying to hold it in.

"Sorry." She said. "I'm Katara."

"Nice to meet you. Y/n"

Zuko helped me up and I sat on the ground next to the fireplace. All 6 of them gathered around me, each one of them looked like they were going to fight me.

"Calm down, I don't want to hurt anybody. The only reason of why I'm here is because somebody hired me to kidnap Zuko."

"Who hired you?" He said.

"Eh I don't know, some girl. She barely has any emotion and didn't say her name."

"Why would Mai want me?"

"I don't know, all she said was go find Zuko and bring him back. I wasn't even going to kill you. So can you guys stop acting like you're going to fight me?"

They all lowered their weapons/hands.

"Well you already know but I'm Katara, that's Sokka, Aang, Toph, and Suki."

"Nice to meet you guys. So I'm going to go now." I tried getting up but collapsed back on the ground, wincing in pain. "Maybe I won't go."

"I know how to stabilize your leg." Said Zuko, crouching at my level.

"You do?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, my Uncle taught me how to care for broken limbs. I'm going to need some sticks and a scarf of some sort."

The others gathered around some thick sticks, Aang had an old fire nation head band to wrap around my leg. Zuko put the sticks on my leg and used the head band to wrap around my leg. He tighten it and I let out a moan.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I hurt you." He said.

"No I'm fine." I lied.

"I can try to heal it but I don't know if it'll work." Katara said. She leaned down and hovered her hands  on my leg. The pain slightly went away but my leg did feel a bit better.

Each minute,  one by one would craw into their tents, I saw Suki go into Sokkas tent, I know who's getting some tonight. Now it's just me and Zuko, talk about awkward since I was going to kidnap him.

"So how are you going to get back to your place?" Zuko said.

"I don't really have a place. I basically live out on the streets since that's my job."

"What do you mean since that's your job?"

"Well, people always hire me to capture people so I'm always on my feet. I'm usually really good capturing people but the blind girl heard me."