Beach (Azula)

"Azula I hate the beach."

"Well too bad. You're going." She said in a harsh voice.

I sighed and looked out, the boat we were on shook back and forth. It was calming but I absolutely hate the beach, and water in general.

"Why are you even taking us here?" Zuko crossed his arms.

"It's not like I have a choice, besides the reason I forced all of you to go is because I have something in plan." She looked at me and smirked.

My heart skipped a beat. Ever since we were kids I always had a small crush on Azula, well more like a huge one. But I don't think she could possibly like me back. Right?

We soon arrived on land, greeted by the two older ladies who I never caught their names, mostly because I didn't care.

"Azula! Zuko! Nice to see you two again." One of them said.

They showed us to this beach house, it was small and to be honest the decorations are awful.

"I already hate this place." I said.

"I hate my life." Mai said with her monotoned voice.

"Same." Zuko whispered.

"I think it's great!" Ty Lee beamed. "Whoa who are these two ladies!" She pointed at this picture with two young girls posing next to each other.

"What you can't tell? It's us!" Both old ladies took off their robes and posed. Mai covered up Zuko's eyes, I threw up in my mouth.

"I'm going to the beach. You guys are coming as well." Azula said.

~~
Ty Lee laid down on the sand with her white bathing suit, she looked really good in it. Mai and Zuko was underneath an umbrella, he was shirtless and wearing red swim shorts, Mai just wore a dark red top with long skirt.

Azula...she looked beautiful. Her hair was half up, half down, and she wore a striking red top with a red skirt. I still had my dark red robe on, I didn't want to take it off.

I've always been insecure with my body, I never liked it.

I set a towel down and laid on it, closing my eyes. The sound of the waves crashing was calming.

"Why are you still covered up? You look weird."

I know that voice. "Shut up Azula. I'm trying to relax."

I felt her sit down beside of me. "Well you look out of place, so take that off."

I sat up and opened my eyes, looking into her golden ones.

"No."

"Why? You look fine."

That caught me off guard. "I do?"

"Uh yeah? Now take it off." She sternly said.

I gave in and stood up, taking off the robe. I felt her eyes gaze at my body.

"See? You look fine." She nervously said.

"What's the matter with you?" I laughed.

She quickly stood up. "Nothing. Let's play volley ball." She grabbed my hand and yanked me to the net.

~~

Night time came around and we all sat at this camp fire that Zuko had made.

It was an awkward silence, a lot has been on my mind lately.  I really want to tell Azula that I like her, and how I want to be with her. But I have no idea on how to tell her that.

"Ty Lee can I ask you something?" Azula said.

"Sure!"

The two girls walked off. I turned to Zuko, "How much do you know about your sister?"

"She's a liar."

"Wow you're so helpful." I rolled my eyes.

"She's also a horrible person." Mai added.

"Mai i'm sorry but can I talk to Zuko? Alone?"

She glared at me and then walked off.

"Whats wrong?" Zuko asked.

"I like your sister, a lot. I know she has her flaws but she's so beautiful, strong, and she actually cares about me, unlike my parents. She fulfills my needs and desires, things that my parents couldn't give me. I was wondering how do I tell her that."

Zuko looked shocked. "Wow I didn't know that. Are you sure you want to date her? She's kinda crazy."

I laughed. "Yes I want to date her, maybe I can change her."

"Well I don't know much about her, but if you would tell her straight up that you like her, then maybe she'll like you back."

"Has she told you about liking me?"

"No, all she said was that you're her favorite."

"Thanks Zuko. I appreciate it." I got up and walked over to where Azula and Ty Lee were at.

Ty Lee looked and me and smiled, and cartwheeled away.

Azula didn't look at me though, her arms were crossed.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine."

"So I always wanted to tell you something." I started off, bumping my leg up and down.

"Is it something stupid?"

"What? No. Well maybe."

"Well I'm intrigued, what is it?" She looked at me and smiled, putting her hand on top of mine.

"Ever since we were little I always had a thing for you. I think you're really amazing."

"I know I'm amazing." She winked, giving me butterflies in my stomach. "But I've been thinking the same thing. I always wanted to tell you but didn't know how. I figured you hate me."

"Why would you think that?" I leaned in closer.

"Because, Mai thinks that, Zuko thinks that, my mother and father thinks that, Ty Lee doesn't hate anybody but if she did it would be me. I just always thought that you did too."

I pulled her into a hug, "I could never hate you."

She turned her head so our faces was almost touching, she lightly kissed me and then stood up, giving me her hand to help me up as well.

"Now we'll be the greatest couple of all."

I laughed. "I can't wait."

*requested*

~~~
i have 30 requests, i'm trying my hardest to get through them while going to work and school 💀