Azula: Desire (afab smut)

hey yall idk if yall know this but in all of the smuts they're automatically young adults 😭
~~~

Y/n, Ty Lee, Zuko, Azula, and Mai walked down to the beach late at night. The five gathered around the campfire that Zuko had made.

All of them, other than Y/n, was yelling at each other, about each other. Ty Lee was defensive about her attention issues from boys, Mai said nothing was wrong with her, other than she got everything she wanted unless she behave. For example, not talking unless spoken to. Zuko was mad at Ty Lee for talking about skin care, mad at Mai for being an emotionless girlfriend, and mainly mad at himself. Azula just talked about how her mother liked Zuko more than Azula, and Y/n stayed silent.

She wasn't in on this, just watching as the four yell at each other. Mai looked over at Y/n, "What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Tell us your problems."

All eyes was on her. Y/n looked over at Azula who was smirking.

"I don't have any."

"That's a lie." Azula spoke up. "You have a secret." She gave a devilish grin.

"No I don't. Why would you think that?"

"Because I've known you the longest." Azula gotten up and walked over to Y/n. "I know how you are when people are talking about their secrets, fears." She got next to Y/n's ear, "desires." She whispered.

Y/n gulped, Azula took a step back.

"I'm confused." Ty Lee tilted her head.

"Everyone go back to the condo. I need to talk to Y/n." Azula demanded.

Ty Lee, Mai, and Zuko exchanged glances and then walked away. Azula sat down next to Y/n. "I know you desire me." She smirked.

"What makes you say that?" Y/n nervously laughed.

"I see you staring at me, undressing me with your eyes," She trailed her fingers up Y/n's thigh. "I can just sense it. Am I wrong?"

"No...you're not wrong. I do like you." Y/n's heart beat increased.

"If you really liked me you would show it. Come on." Azula grabbed Y/n's hand and she walked over to some huge rocks that blocked them from the condos.

"Lay on that rock." Azula demanded.

"Azula-"

"Do it. Prove to me that you desire me."

Y/n laid down on the hard surface. Anticipating on what Azula means.

"Remove your pants."

"Excuse me?"

"Remove your pants, Y/n. You don't have to if you don't want to." Even when Azula asks for consent, she still says it in a way of domination.

Y/n slid off her pants and placed them underneath her head to make a pillow. Y/n pressed her legs together because she felt embarrassed.

Azula climbed on top of Y/n and straddled her hips, running her fingers through Y/n's hair. With a firm grip on her hair, she starts to kiss down her neck, her lips leaving trails as her tongue traces her skin.

"I want you." Y/n mumbled.

Azula pauses for a moment, savoring Y/n's reaction. She leans back, looking into her eyes with a wicked grin.

"You will get what I allow. For now, enjoy my touch and submit to my desires."

Slowly, she begins to kiss and lick along Y/n's neck, tracing her way down to her lower region. When she reaches her inner thigh, she gently bites and sucks on the flesh, leaving a mark.

"Azula..." Y/n moaned.

Azula crawls between her legs, licking her fingers. With deliberate strokes, she begins exploring Y/n's entrance, teasing and preparing her. Y/n let out a sound as Azula slowly pumps her fingers in and out.

Azula lowers her head, licking and kissing her inner thighs before finally reaching her pussy. She tongues it slowly, savoring every moan and sigh, making sure Y/n feels her complete control.

"Ah fuck.." Y/n panted.

Azula continues to lick and suck on Y/n's pussy, enjoying her reactions. Y/n's need for her touch fuels her desire for Azula.

Azula increases her pace, devouring Y/n's sensitive flesh with hunger, allowing her tongue to dance and explore every inch of her arousal. She can sense Y/n's climax approaching, which fills her with pride and excitement.

Y/n twitched, grabbing a fistful of Azula's hair. Azula relishes the sensation of Y/n clutching at her hair, reveling in her desperation. Azula pulls away slightly, keeping just enough distance to prolong her orgasm.

"Do you beg for release? Or do you wish to endure more of my control?"

"Please Azula." Y/n pleaded.

Azula chuckles softly, pleased by Y/n's pleading. She eases off, giving her a brief reprieve before diving back in, determined to push her closer to the edge.

With a devilish grin, she resumes her assault on Y/n's pussy, alternating between soft licks and harder thrusts of her tongue. She wants her begging for mercy.

"Stop teasing...me." Y/n said between moans, feeling her lower region pulsating.

Azula looks up at Y/n, her eyes begging.  She knows Y/n is close, yet she still enjoys teasing her, drawing out her suffering.

"Very well.."

Sliding two fingers inside Y/n, she begins rubbing her G-spot while continuing to suck on her sensitive clit. Azula can feel her trembling, her body arching in response to her touch.

"Submit fully to me, Y/n. Give in to your desires. Let go."

Her climax builds quickly, and soon Y/n's entire body convulses in pleasure, her screams muffled by her hands. Azula watches with satisfaction.

Y/n felt herself unravel and came onto Azula's fingers. After Y/n's orgasm subsides, Azula withdraws her fingers and licks the evidence of her release, savoring the taste. She leans up, looking down at Y/n.

"I guess you really do desire me." Azula teases, helping Y/n clean up, wiping away any mess left behind. Azula stands up, extending a hand to help Y/n onto her  feet.

Y/n grabbed her pants and pulled them up. "I guess you also desire me." Y/n smirked.

"Well now you have a new secret. Don't tell anybody about this."

"I won't, but we would have to do this every Friday night."

"Deal."