50

July 25

Rafe and I were left alone on the beach after the others left to go back to the house. It's late, and it's starting to get dark outside, but we don't care. It's nice to have some alone time with Rafe.

We sit next to each other on the beach. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore fills my ears. It's a wonderful sound that I'll probably never get tired of hearing. The thought of sitting here with the man who's made me rethink love feels surreal.

"Are you tired?" Rafe asks as he looks at me.

"No, are you?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"You know, I'm really glad it's just the two of us right now," I whisper. "And that no one else knows about it except our friends."

"I actually agree. It's nice to escape all the problems for a while," Rafe says.

"Where does your dad think you are right now?" I ask.

"On a guys' trip with the guys, and he thinks Sarah is with Kiara at your place." Rafe says.

We fall silent again, and the sound of the waves is the only thing heard apart from some cars from the road near the beach. I could sit here for hours just talking.

"What do you think we'll be doing in a year? Next summer. When we come back from college. Do you think it'll be like this then?" I ask.

"Trust me. It'll be the same next summer between us," Rafe says, smiling, and there's something in his gaze that actually makes me believe him.

"The only downside is that we won't see each other for so many months," I sigh.

"Stop thinking about it. We'll still be able to see each other, I promise," Rafe says, moving closer to me. His lips touch mine, and I open my mouth so he can slide his tongue into my mouth. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts me up so I'm sitting in his lap.

The kiss is perfect, and I never want to let go. I feel Rafe getting hard under me as I start moving my hips, and he breaks the kiss to meet my gaze. He then pushes my bikini bottoms to the side with his hand so he can slide a finger inside me without warning, making me moan loudly.

"Good girl, keep going. I want to hear you," Rafe says as he moves his finger inside me. So deep that it almost hurts, but it's also pleasurable, and I couldn't care less.

"Rafe," I moan as he inserts a second finger, and I can't help but grip his hair tightly.

"Addie," Rafe moans as he feels me pulling his hair.

Just as I feel close to orgasm, Rafe removes his fingers, which makes me sigh loudly in frustration. "Why?"

Rafe just smiles and licks his fingers that have just been inside me before taking off his swim trunks. I look around, afraid someone might see us, but it's pitch black outside, and as far as I can see, no one else is on the beach.

"What if someone sees us?" I whisper.

"Then let them watch," Rafe says stroking my cheek before entering himself inside me, which makes me gasp.

"You're so wet for me, angel," Rafe moans.

Angel?

That's something new, but I like it. Rafe is deep inside me, and my grip tightens as I move my hands to his shoulders instead. He's so good at what he does.

"Rafe," I moan. "I don't know if I can take it anymore."

"Come on, you can do this," Rafe says, starting to move back and forth faster, and that's when I can't hold back anymore. My body starts shaking, and I scream his name loudly, which only makes Rafe smile even more. He really doesn't care if anyone around can hear us. If there are people around.

"I'm coming..." I barely manage to say before I feel myself climaxing, and it doesn't take long before Rafe also finishes inside me.

He pulls out of me, and it's not until we're both dressed again and start walking back.

"I've never done that before," I laugh and take Rafe's hand as we walk back.

"Actually, neither have I, but now I can check it off my bucket list," Rafe says, winking at me.

"You had it on your bucket list?" I say while laughing at him.

"Maybe" he says sarcastically laughing.

We walk in silence the rest of the way, and it's not until we're a few meters from the house that I realize something that's not good at all.

"Rafe..." I say, completely terrified. Rafe turns to me.

"What?" he asks.

"We didn't use protection," I say, terrified, and that's when Rafe's expression changes completely.

"Oh my gosh... how could I be so stupid?!" Rafe exclaims loudly, hitting himself on the forehead.

A/N:
Ooooppppps

BAHHAHAHA 😭