69

August 16

I wake up and look at the clock. It's only six in the morning, but something is keeping me from sleeping, and I hate it. All I want to do is sleep right now, but it's so frustrating when I can't. I turn toward Rafe who is lying next to me. He looks like he's sleeping so well.

I sit up slowly to avoid waking him and start pulling on the zipper, but I feel a hand on my wrist, making me look back in surprise to see that Rafe is also awake. I smile, realizing I'm not the only one awake.

"Can't sleep?" Rafe whispers.

"No," I whisper back.

"Come here," he says, motioning for me to lie in his lap. I lie in his lap, and he kisses me on the head.

"Do you want to try to fall back asleep?" he asks, and I shake my head.

"I want to be awake with you," I whisper.

Rafe starts kissing my neck, and I move closer to him. I just want to be as close to him as possible right now. Just him and me, close to each other.

Rafe stops kissing my neck and looks at me. "Sorry, maybe you don't want this so early in the morning..."

"No, keep going," I whisper. Rafe smiles and continues kissing my neck. He sucks and bites, and I almost let out a sound but manage to keep it in.

Rafe moves me so that he's now lying over me. His kisses travel from my neck to my cheek until they reach my mouth, where he slips his tongue in, and our tongues dance together.

His kiss is so perfect, and I feel weak in the knees because of it. I need him more than anything right now, and I don't care if the others can hear us through the thin fabric walls of the tent.

"Rafe..." I whisper. He looks up at me, his hair messy and so incredibly attractive.

"I need you," I whisper, and he smiles.

"Of course you do," his grin is so wide. His hands spread my legs apart and move from my feet up to my shorts. He meets my gaze to see if he can take them off, and I nod. Rafe pulls off my shorts, leaving me in my panties.

"Take those off too," I whisper, and he does as I say as if he were my dog or something.

My legs close together as soon as I feel his hand near my pussy. "You have to keep your legs apart, baby," Rafe says, spreading them again. I feel his tongue against my pussy, and I can't help but let out a moan. If the others hear and are traumatized for life, then so be it, but I can't help it.

"R-Rafe," I moan.

"Shhhh..." Rafe looks up from down there and strokes my legs before his tongue licks me perfectly down there. Can he please let me finish this time?

Just then, I reach the perfect point where it feels like the whole world is going to end. I need to grab the nearest pillow and put it over my face to avoid screaming out loud and waking the others. If they aren't already awake.

I feel myself nearing orgasm, and sure enough, the next second, I come, and I can finally relax again. I'm all sweaty and out of breath when Rafe removes the pillow from my face so I can see him. He kisses me on the mouth again.

"Angel baby, you're perfect for me," he whispers.

If I said we didn't have sex after that, I'd be lying. Because we did. And were we quiet? I doubt it. Rafe unzips the tent, and we're met by a traumatized Rose, who smiles at us when she sees us come out of the tent. She has a bowl of cereal in her hand. Ward is walking towards us. He looks tiredly at us when he sees the two of us come out.

"I was just about to check on you," he says, nodding at us.

Sarah and Wheezie also come out of their tents. Sarah looks disgusted and gives us both a disgusted look. "Next time, could you please do that somewhere where we can't hear it?"

"Sarah," Rose gives her a warning look and nods towards Wheezie.

"Rafe and Addie. Could you go and see if you can find some more firewood?" Ward asks.

"Sure," I say, grabbing Rafe's arm. All I want right now is to get away from this awkward situation because it makes me uncomfortable standing here among these people when they all know we just had sex.

"In a hurry, huh?" Rafe says as I pull him away from his family.

"I know, I didn't mean to," I say.

"Where are we going to find wood?" Rafe asks.

"I don't know, we'll just have to walk somewhere," I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"You know the others will forget about it soon enough anyway. They don't care," Rafe says.

"Because they're used to hearing you have sex, or what?" I say, making him roll his eyes.

"No, you know what I mean," Rafe says.

"Do I really?" I say, trying to annoy him.

"Okay, stop it," Rafe says.

"Why?" I ask with a smile.

"Addie, can you just..." Rafe trails off. "Where are we?"

"I don't know, we've just been walking in one direction. The others should be that way—" I point in a direction but realize that we might not have been walking straight because I don't know where we are either.

"Rafe, this is your fault," I laugh. "If you hadn't gotten so worked up—"

"Don't say this is my fault, Addie, when you were the one who wanted to leave because you were uncomfortable that my family heard us having sex," Rafe says.

"So what do we do now? Wait for a bear to come and eat us?" I cross my arms.

"I guess so," Rafe says with the same grin on his lips.

"Okay, can we stop arguing and seriously try to find our way back?" I say.

"I didn't know we were arguing," Rafe teases.

"Can you not!" I feel very annoyed with Rafe right now and press my lips to his to make him quiet for at least a few seconds. He responds immediately by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me back.

When I pull away from the kiss, everything feels better again. It's as if there's something healing about his lips. "Let's try going that way and hope for the best," I say, nodding in a random direction.