I won... Yay

Alex's point of view

The Dalek cut off communication it's still down there still killing everyone it gets in its way it wants out and it wants to kill and it's getting me all riled up that hasn't happened in awhile I turned around to the others. They're scared of me. They have a reason to. I haven't been this emotional in 900 years, not since the beginning of the time war.

Amber comes up to me and hugs me tightly. She can see that I'm in pain and I am in great pain because after everything the time war isn't over there's still me and that Dalek I need to end this: i'm sorry

Amber: it's okay, I understand, but you need to stop that thing now how are you going to do it thank you brilliant brilliant man

Rex from the beating from my friends: yeah, ask him he's the expert... If he's really expert, why don't we just try reasoning with this thing this Dalek it must be willing to negotiate everything needs something. What does it need?

There's only one thing a Dalek wants : what's the population of the Earth?

Amber answered : approximately 8 billion last time anyone

Then there is your answer : all dead... If the dollar gets out, it will kill every living thing on the planet, that's all at once that's all it needs

Rex : but why would it do that?!

I explained to him : because it honestly believes that they should die, it's the ultimate renal cleansing and you Rex explode you idiot you've let it out everyone that that thing kills that blood is on your hands!

Rex: no, you don't get to put that shit on me, it's not my fault how was I supposed to know that this would happen?!

Eve: maybe for once in your life, you could've listened to what someone else was saying! Seriously, why did I ever see you? I feel like an idiot just admitting that I dated you to begin with! Alex said not to touch what do you do you touch it! Rex, you don't understand why we've been playing hero. Alex has been out there in the universe, making very big decisions all in the hopes that it could save the universe. The last time he saw a Dalek, he had to wipe out another species along with a friend of his could you make a decision like that to carry that kind of burden!  Alex and his friends had no other choice. They saw what was happening in the war, and they knew it would destroy the rest of the universe, so they made the only decision that they could see they would guarantee the safety of the rest of us.

Rex still not getting it: okay fine, we can't reason with it but maybe we can change its mind didn't Mr Warrior over there so he was a friend of one of them maybe if we call him we can-

this time, Amber interrupted: are you deaf? Didn't you hear him? The last time? Rusty is fast is 1,000,000 ly away. You'll never get here in time and bonus. The Dalek won't listen to him he's concerned rusty isn't a real Dalek because he doesn't want to kill all of life. He just wants to kill Dalek can't change that one's mind even if there was a way the Dalek wouldn't listen. This thing is fundamentally built to hate and kill. The only reason Rusty was different was because he saw a star born, and even then it took a long time for him to contemplate the awakening he found himself in. There is no changing his mind. We have to kill it.

Rex: but how our attack didn't even touch it. How the hell are we gonna kill that thing?

No way, but it's risky and Amber will kill me for even suggesting it but it's the only way: the way we need to destroy the Dalek every single Adam must be destroyed and there is a way I'm going to teleport it close to the Sun. It will burn up

Kate: that's brilliant, you'll be away from earth, and it will be destroyed

Eve see that there was another side of the plan: there is more to it isn't there