The hard to destroy a reptile and the shy guy part 2

Is it gonna be relatively short because I'm fairly busy today?

Alex's point of view

It was supposed to be just a nice simple mission of curiosity from perfect little darkness. Instead, I get thrown into a little dimension of darkness being chased by two of my worst enemies.

I keep attacking other wild animals, which they are. The shy guy's keeps screaming at me while he punches me directly in the face. I try to put him off, but his grip is so strongly. Meanwhile, the hard to destroy reptile is trying to bite my leg off. I managed to kick it off with my freeone, but now my leg is bleeding and I've got shards of his teeth in lodged in my wound.

I managed to punch shy guy directly in the face enough for him to let me go in for me to push him away, but he collapses in the other monstrosity

The hard to destroy reptile rips off the shy guy as his teeth regenerate: you sent us here you banished us!

I wipe away the blood from my mouth The shy guys punches, i'm really hard, luckily I'm a lot stronger than I was back when the last time I faced him i  think

The shy guy roared his hellish screen, is the two of them lunch at me again this time I'm able to dodge I was able to fly away in the normal circumstances I wouldn't retreat but these two creatures are some of the hardest ones I've ever faced and right now they're working together I'll be at crudely, however, it still hurts. And the heart to destroy reptile has gotten much stronger since the last time we fought which makes sense every time he's supposed to die. He just comes back twice as strong and I'm guessing he died a few thousand times while he was locked up in here.

The two creatures come back towards me at such speed as the shy guy smashes me downwards and I could feel my spine cracking. I quickly recover and I keep flying away. I need to get some distance between those two... Or I need to get out of here which just so happens to be what's happening right in front of me the dark wing copy is back he probably here to make sure that I died he didn't see me coming before I smashed through the portal kicking him with me where the two of us end up back where this whole thing started on the rooftop.

He tries to get up, but I just hit him slightly knocking him out preventing him from opening another portal the others come over to me ace pick me up: Alex what happened?! you just disappeared.

Stumbling on my words because the amount of blood that was in my mouth: I had a run with some old... Friends let's activate the machine and then let's get me back to my ship. God I am in a lot of pain right now.

She knows as she presses the button that activates the machine and it works as intended after nearly a decade of continuous midnight and darkness the midnight city can finally see the sun again

Rex: well I'll be damned... I wouldn't believe if I didn't see it with my owneyes the midnight city is no more

I smile through the pain: great now if you excuse me a skew take me back to my ship. I am on the verge of fainting from the pain. I think my spine has been broken.