Rumbling Earth

Third Person POV

Before all of those events, Mobius and the others were fighting a fierce battle against Dagruel. Luminas could only watch as the silent and still world was filled with the sounds of unending clashes.

"Jeez, he's tough!" Vill-V complained as one of her legs stabbed at Dagruel, only to be deflected, "I thought the laws of physics don't apply here!"

"It doesn't. This guy is just tough." Mobius commented nonchalantly as Dagruel dodged her poison needles, "Unfortunately, it applies to some of us too."

"Darn..."

Kosma roared and engaged in a fierce fistfight with Dagruel while Griseo hovered around those who were frozen in time. Her eyes wandered around, her paintings showing different images and she blinked, looking down at Shion.

"Hm? That big sister is..." Griseo muttered

While Luminas and Ultima (who could also remain conscious in the <Time Stop>, were beginning to understand and use the information particles, Shion had begun to move, much to their surprise.

"No way! Shion, how are you moving?!" Vill-V gasped when she saw Shion standing

Dagruel was similarly astonished at the sight of her standing, "Shion, you understand the Suspended World?"

"... I thought I would have my time to shine..." A voice mutters not too far from them

They whipped their heads simultaneously at the familiar voice, eyes widening in disbelief at the sight of the meek Storm Dragon.

"You...!" Mobius gaped, "Why the hell are you here, you stupid Dragon?!"

"Well..." Veldora twiddled his thumbs, "... I wanted to fight too... And show Luminas my good side so that she won't be angry at me..."

"Huh?!"

Shion cut them off by moving forward, dragging her blade with her, "Sorry but this guy's my prey. Won't you give him to me?"

"You're injured, Shion." Mobius reminded her

Veldora sighed in resignation before letting his usual cheeky grin show on his face, "Okay then! I'll lend you some of my power so fight to your heart's content!"

He then pours energy into Shion but for some reason, she was able to sap away more than he had expected.

"I said I'd lend it to you but you took it from me without reservation..."

Shion was a little surprised at how much energy she gained back, "Oh, thank you very much."

"Don't worry about it!"

After saying this, Veldora sends her off as she looks up at the towering Dagruel. Seeing those fierce eyes of determination, Kosma saw no choice but to retreat for the time being. Those were the eyes of someone determined and she won't allow anyone to get in her way.

"I've kept you waiting, haven't I? Let me entertain you a little more!" Shion declared

"Hmph, I'll take your word for it." Dagruel huffed

"Then I'll live up to your expectations!"

Another clash began as Vill-V sunders off to Mobius's side, still filled with confusion, "Hey, just what is going on here?"

"I heard from Elysia that she has a skill that can rewrite some laws..." Mobius whispered before coming to a realization, "Did she use the skill to brute force her way into understanding the <Time Stop>...?"

"That sounds a little too convenient..." Vill-V complained, "And also Shion-like."

"Sure does."

Just as Mobius had suspected, Shion did use her Unique Skill to optimize her body and move in the Suspended World, thus transcending logic. Shion swings her sword down at Dagruel as he blocks it with both arms but all physical binding is lost in the Suspended World and Dagruel falls to his knees upon taking the impact. The laws of physics do not apply in the Suspended World, as do the laws of magic. This has put Dagruel at a disadvantage, he realized, and he clicked his tongue. The battle between fists and blades continued.