Forced Battle

Third Person POV

Dino was dreading it. Pico and Mai had already lost their battles.

"It was totally unfair! How did Apito suddenly gain that much power?!" Dino thought in dismay

During the battle with Mai, though it looked like she had the upper hand over Apito, but it was during that time that Apito had completed a sudden evolution (triggered by the death of the Insect Queen, Peliod), turning her into the true Insect Queen and overwhelmed Mai at the end. Now, Gracia was the next to battle and her opponent was Ranga, however, that was when things took a weird turn.

"Can I fight?" Yin requested as she appeared beside Ranga, "Sorry about that but I'm itching for one."

Ramiris nodded without hesitation, "Sure, sure! Go right ahead!"

Dino gaped at the sudden change of players, it wouldn't be worrisome if it was some other Lord in the labyrinth but it was 'Yin' of all people.

"Gracia, you have to be careful!" He quickly warned his subordinate in a harsh whisper, "That girl is the one that killed Cornu in one shot!"

"I just gotta ask though." Gracia said, looking at Yin and Yang, "Aren't those girls the ones that Feldway wanted?"

"No." Dino shakes his head, "Those two are just an extension of the real Feiyun. If Feiyun can mess with minds then they can too, so you need to be extra careful!"

"Huh, that's interesting." Gracia hummed under her breath, "Then should I go all-out from the start...?"

"You could try doing that but those two are unpredictable." Dino warned her again, "Just don't let your guard down."

"Okay, okay."

With that, Gracia stepped into the Colosseum, taking the Resurrection Bracelet that Beretta handed her and stood opposite Yin. She was equipped with a longsword and circle shield provided by Vega. On the other hand, Yin was simply holding her baton as a weapon. Without a delay, as soon as the battle began, the two clashed, baton and sword exchanged blows after blows while Gracia took on Yin's attacks with her shield.

"Wow!" Yin chuckled in amusement as soon as another swipe of her baton was blocked successfully, "You're not bad!"

"You're not half bad either! I thought you were just being bold but your hits are harder than I thought!" Gracia returned the praise with a grin, "I was trying to buy some time but like Dino warned me, I can't take it easy on her."

Her <Glory King, Haniel> was a passive skill. The main abilities of the Ultimate Skill contained:

<Attack Detection>, <Hostility Detection>, <Energy Harmonization>, <Offensive and Defensive Adjustment> and <Automatic Recovery>

These allow her to detect traps and movements from enemies while also being able to change disadvantageous situations into advantageous ones, turn offensive power into defensive power and vice versa, and the ability for her to automatically heal all wounds. Gracia was activating these powers continuously and unintentionally. She was an all rounded fighter that can be considered superior in both offense and defense, so her opponent was the well-matched Yin, who could be both offensive and defensive due to the true nature of her original form. This was also why her baton was dangerous, containing her actual powers inside. One hit would cause mental disruption, which also meant that she could utilize a toned down version of the <Parallel Extinction>, though she wasn't planning on using it against Gracia. She was just here to have fun fighting her opponent, who had impressed her with her fighting abilities, however, there was a flaw.