And So...

Third Person POV

Diablo narrowed his eyes at Vega, who had his ego squashed by him, already noticing that Vega was planning his escape. He had not gone on the offensive because he wanted to accurately grasp Vega's capabilities. He had taken account of Vega's growth rate, and now that the labyrinth isolation had reached its final stage, he was able to decipher the limit point of the labyrinth. All he had to do now was to make Vega disappear without leaving a single speck of dust, but one troublesome fact was revealed at this point. As a result of the analysis of Vega's potency, it seemed that Vega might revive from the branched cells even if the main body was destroyed.

"Vega's <Evil Dragon King Azi Dahaka> will be inherited, and the information on Zelanus' dark cells will be transmitted. Even if we kill him now, the escaped Evil Dragon Spawn will be resurrected as a new Vega."

This was why he was wary. He could destroy Vega but he also needed to come up with a way to prevent his revival. The other concern he had was how Mai would be targeted. Without teleportation capabilities, she would definitely be Vega's first target. The Evil Dragon Spawn headed for the lowest floor would be dealt with easily by Veldora but there were three other Evil Dragon Spawns that could revive Vega. He had a troublesome nature.

"Diablo, don't worry about it." Aponia opened a <Telepathy Net> with him, "You can freely do whatever you want. We have the situation under control."

"Huh, interesting. You have a solution to this?" Diablo mused

<It is all in my calculations, Diablo. So go ahead and do whatever you want to this stubborn man.>

Diablo's grin widened, "Then don't mind if I do."

...

Dino cuts down the two Evil Dragon Spawns again after another revival. His motivation was getting lower as they continued to revive. Vega was steadily gaining the power of the labyrinth and the Spawns were also getting more power from him. Fortunately, the number of Spawns was limited so it was easier to handle.

"Bella-chan, come back for some rest!" Eden called out before shooting a bullet at the Spawn Bella was holding back, "You can't hold another round with it if you expend too much energy!"

Bella nods and jumps back to take a quick breather, "How troublesome. He has already grasped the power of immortality in the labyrinth..."

"You did great." Aponia praised her as a lightning bolt erupted from the space above the Spawn, destroying it after another revival, "But Vega has proven himself to be troublesome."

Yin shrugged, "If he was smarter then this would have been a tougher match though."

"Still..." Yang touches the wall of the labyrinth, "... He's completely in sync with the labyrinth but thankfully, the Isolation is complete."

"Mm, the enemy will only benefit if you only use release techniques." Zegion agreed right after Dino released an energy bullet

Dino turned to him in surprise, "Really? So Vega's the only one protected by the labyrinth."

Zegion nods, "Yes."

Dino became depressed just hearing this fact. It meant that the Evil Dragon Spawn would regenerate and revive endlessly. He switched his stance and changed to only fighting with his swords to save energy.

"Hey, Ramiris! Your labyrinth has some weak points, doesn't it? Tell me about it or we'll never be able to defeat it!" Dino called to the fairy

"I'm not a fool! My labyrinth has no weak points!" Ramiris rebuked