Return

Hua POV

I flew towards the ruins of Eurazania with Su, using my flames to break through the chilling blizzard.

Unbelievable... To think that this blizzard was created just by Velzard's aura release...

"Hua. Over there." Su pointed to the distance where I could see flames erupting, "Those are definitely from MEI."

"Let's hope we can still make it before Kalpas loses his temper." I muttered and flew toward the flames

Su nodded and I made my way to the flames where we finally saw MEI and Kalpas in front of an ice sculpture.

"Dr. MEI. Kalpas." Su called out to them

The two looked over to us and MEI stopped her flames temporarily, heaving a sigh as it didn't thaw out like she hoped.

"Hm? Hey, your energy..." Kalpas trailed off as soon as we landed

MEI blinked at me in surprise, most likely having run an analysis on me, "Hua, that is..."

"Oh..." I looked at myself and shrugged, "Things happened, and I uh... evolved."

"... True Herrscher?" MEI questioned

"Yeah." I turned to the ice sculpture, "Anyway, this is Sakura, right?"

Kalpas grunted before nodding, "Yeah but we've tried everything we could."

"It's because of this blizzard." MEI frowned as she looked at the environment around us, "If I had more heat, I might be able to dispel it without needing to hope for Velzard's defeat."

"The other factor would be Sakura's skill. Only she can disable it." Su noted as he stared at the ice sculpture, humming as he inspected it, "She's unconscious in there. If we can awaken her, we have a chance."

"I'm just about done with this blizzard too." Kalpas huffed, crossing his arms, "But MEI here said that I couldn't destroy it."

"Your definition of 'destroying' it is letting out Asura's flames at full blast. Do you want this place to be in an even bigger shamble?" MEI chided him with a frown

"Tch."

"Kevin is currently holding off Demon Lord Milim. We're hoping to free everyone here and head to where they are." Su explained while looking at the ice sculptures around them, "But this is truly terrible..."

"Should we try getting rid of the blizzard?" I suggested, "It seems like it would be the first step we should take to free them."

Su nods, "Agreed. But how do we do that without destroying this place even further?"

"If the Herrscher of Fire and the flames of Garuda are mixed, we might gain some results." MEI pondered thoughtfully

"Oh." I blinked in realization and pulled out the fan Velgrynd gifted me, "... This is made from Velgrynd-san's dragon scale, maybe..."

MEI looks at the fan and then back at me, "... It might work."

"Also..." Kalpas huffed, crossing his arms, "There was a weird spike of Honkai energy just now. What was that all about?"

I flinched slightly and breathed out a sigh, "... We'll explain later but let's do this first."

"... Okay." MEI looked at the sky where the blizzard covered, "Let's do this, Hua."

"Yeah."

We took off into the air and forced our way out of the blizzard where MEI could see the two pillars of light and her eyes widened slightly. She seemed to be thinking about something but shook her head.