Earth Shaking

Third Person POV

Adalman regained his consciousness not a few minutes after he was knocked down by Fenn. He recalled having been hit by Fenn with a despairing force but he had survived thanks to Wenti protecting him as they took the impact together. It was in his good fortune as well that Ultima came to his rescue. He had set up barriers to protect himself but against a strong enemy like Fenn, it was useless. However, one defense measure had been effective. It was one where he coated himself with fighting aura. This gave him one conclusion.

"I see... I didn't think it was possible, but it does occur to me. It seems that there is no doubt that the elite titans possess <Magic Nullification>."

It was the same conclusions that Ultima and Mobius had and it was the correct answer. It explained why the elite warriors were unharmed by his and Gadra's magic. It was going to be hard for him to use magic from now on. Despite his cracked bones and mud covered robe, Adalman stood up with no issue to look at the battle between Ultima and Fenn.

"As expected of Miss Ultima. She seems to have already realized that her magic does not work. Moreover, I'm amazed that she has managed to make it an even match with such a big difference in power."

In fact, the two weren't evenly matched, even a direct hit would leave Ultima crippled yet she continued to courageously attack as if the situation never crossed her mind, making it possible for her to fight someone who had more than twenty times her existence value but she was reaching her limit. This was no time for him to be complacent.

"Wenti, are you okay?" Adalman asked

Wenti shifted to her human form and nodded, ,"Yes, I was caught off guard."

The damage she took on was too severe so she had to use her trump card to recover. She could activate her <Super Recovery> once a day by changing her physical configuration, which meant for her to switch between her dragon and human form, allowing her to recover from mortal wounds.

"Thank you for saving my life."

Wenti bowed slightly, "I'm glad you're safe."

"But now we have a problem."

"What do you mean by that?" Wenti asked curiously

"It appears that magic doesn't work on him. At this rate, Miss Ultima is in danger." Adalman explained

"I see."

"That giant is too strong. Even if we could use magic, it would be difficult to defeat him." Adalman continued before deciding to use another method to go against Fenn, "Oh dear. It seems that it’s time for my well-trained body to make its appearance for the first time in a long time."

"Huh?" Wenti loved and respected her master but those words left her speechless, "Did he hit his head? He has a crack in his head, so I wonder if he is conscious? Perhaps he is not in his right mind? Or maybe he is talking in his sleep while dreaming..."

Seeing her expression, Adalman explained himself, "I didn't mention it. Although I held the position of high priest, my real job was something else.  Actually, I was a Sacred Fist Master, which was the highest rank for priests and warriors."

"Is that so?"

Adalman nodded, remembering that his situation only changed when Albert came to serve him, and he didn't need to fight on the frontlines himself, only needing to act as a support and healer.

"When I fought you, I didn't think it would be effective against you who are not humanoid, so I didn't have the chance to show you my techniques." He continued