Unforgiving

Third Person POV

Su allowed Leon and Zalario to stand back and recover while Hua confronted Feldway. Her fit of anger was for various reasons but the biggest reason was letting her guard down and allowing Feiyun to do whatever she did, effectively weakening their link through the <Soul Corridor>. It felt like her heart was being pulled out when she finally snapped awake from the pain. When she realized what had happened, she blamed herself for not being able to stop her but at the same time, her rage boiled toward Feldway. If it wasn't because of him...

"Don't lose yourself to your anger, Hua." Su frowned as he thought that

He was the one who had suggested to send a <Parallel Existence> of Velgrynd and Kondou into the portal to chase after Feiyun and the enemy that had entered the portal. He could feel a loose connection beyond the portal and his gut feeling told him that for the sake of the karmic cycle, he should stay in the Cardinal World instead.

"Still..." Su sighed and complained while looking at the hole in the sky formed by dispersed clouds, "That Kevin... He took the other Feldway into space. Only someone like him would think of that."

"I wouldn't be keen on fighting against someone like that." Leon commented, having healed himself already, "Though I feel like it was a big excessive to make sure one Feldway won't destroy the Sacred Tree."

"I wouldn't say that." Su countered with a wistful sigh, "After all, if he gave it his all, probably more than half of this world would be nothing but ashes."

"Huh...?"

"He destroyed part of the Moon once." Su answered, grinning lightly at the shocked stare in his direction, "I'm serious. He wouldn't have taken things this far if he couldn't handle Feldway alone, same for Hua. Even though she has lesser strength than Kevin, she's formidable if you don't keep your guard up."

As proven, Hua had pushed Feldway to the brink of exhaustion. The <Parallel Existence> he was using was currently at 40% power but to think that he was being thrown around by Hua.

"I can't believe it..." Feldway stabbed his sword on the ground to steady himself, "... Why didn't I realize this before?"

Hua glared at him coldly, "You thought too highly of yourself, Feldway. That is why you will lose."

Feldway scoffs, "Lose? I've never lost... It's just because of Rimuru Tempest and you lot... If I can get you back to our side, then handling the rest won't be hard."

"I wonder."

"I haven't even gotten serious yet-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Hua suddenly appears in front of him with a fist ready by her side, "What a coincidence. I haven't gotten serious yet."

Clenching the fist tighter, Hua sends another punch at Feldway, this time creating a crack in his armor as he used his wings to steady himself before he could be thrown too far.

"You...!"

Another flicker of flames and Hua once again appears, this time behind him, "You have no right to complain."

With a swing, another punch lands on Feldway's cheek but Hua doesn't let up and thrusts her knee onto his cracked armor, though it still didn't shatter, he could still feel the harsh impact from that single attack.

"You are trying for the impossible and have taken the lives of many over the years." Hua gritted in anger as she jumped, using her body's momentum to swing and kick Feldway's head, "This is your retribution!"

Snapping his head to her despite the pain, Feldway swings his Ark, nearly scrapping Hua's leg but she quickly withdraws and maintains a defensive stance, ready to counter Feldway. Only madness remained in Feldway's eyes but he was still rationally thinking. The only current disadvantage he could think of was Hua's martial arts and her Herrscher powers, which she has yet to show. It was obvious that she was boiling in anger, so he just needed to push her buttons a little more, and then...