Might of the Labyrinth

Third Person POV

Diablo stepped forward to take the lead but Zelanus stood firmly, tossing Zegion aside. He was a coward, already assessing who was in the labyrinth before his arrival but it was a miscalculation. Upon seeing Diablo, he could feel chills, a dangerous sign. The only time he felt this way was from Demon Lord Milim. Even though the chill was smaller, he couldn't underestimate his opponent.

"Insect King Zelanus, let me test to see how good you are." Diablo declared with a grin

Zelanus huffed under his breath, "You really have the nerve to challenge me, Demon!"

In an instant, he was behind Diablo, attempting to deliver a roundhouse kick to the back of his head but Diablo, already having predicted the attack, leaned forward to kick backward to intercept the attack. It was a force that could shatter Carrera's arms but Diablo seemed unperturbed.

"Good grief, it's hihiirokane. It's going to be hard to crush." Diablo noted with a chuckle

"Stop laughing. Don't dream what you can't do." Zelanus spat back

Zelanus's whole body was in motion as if he were breathing. The silvery hairs running from his forehead to his back stood on end, shining in the light reflected from the labyrinth. Two pairs of wings, one from the back and the other from the waist glow red and spread wide as if threatening Diablo. He uncrosses his three pairs of arms, which had remained crossed, and takes a stance for each. The lower arm prepared for magic, and the upper arm vibrated to become a blade. To receive their attacks with bare hands would be like asking them to cut you into pieces. And the middle arm was a deadly line that would stand up to any attack from Diablo. He had no weakness or... that's what he had believed as the sound of a gunshot resounded.

"Mm?!"

Zelanus's motion stopped and Diablo looked over to his side in amusement, "I thought it was only Aponia-dono but you were feeling bored too, Eden-dono?"

Eden chuckles lightly, one of her two guns smoking on its barrel, "Not at all. I just thought that maybe... I have a better chance."

Zelanus almost faltered but his exposed wound was closed quickly through healing skills, "You..."

"She pierced that hard armor...?!" Dino gasped

"'Weakness Bullet'." Eden spins the gun in her hand, "Vill-V thought up many scenarios like this. I thought it might be an exaggeration but she got inspiration from Kondou's skill. Kosma's Signet power was in that bullet."

"You're making it an unfair match for our enemy, Eden." Aponia sighs

"I had to take a small revenge for Zegion and Bella-chan." Eden laughs lightly and keeps her weapons, "But okay, I'll stay out if you want to fight."

"I thought you were a simple support." Diablo recalled

Eden smiles with a shrug, "I usually am."

"Insolent." Zelanus muttered and charged forward

Aponia floated in front of Eden and blocked his punch with her chakram, sparks flew from her weapon and his hardened fist as soon as they collided. Her eyes narrowed. The chakram was struggling against the hihiirokane armor and it was being pushed back but just as she thought of using her powers, Diablo moved to support her, swiftly appearing beside Zelanus as he changed targets and countered Diablo's claw. Diablo was simply enjoying the fight he was having. How long has it been since an opponent like Zelanus has appeared?

"Don't you understand the difference in our abilities?" Zelanus questioned him

"Kufufufu, then get on with defeating me." Diablo taunted him, "You're not as bad as you seem."