Negotiations

Third Person POV

Vita grumbled in displeasure as she stood up from her seat, away from the azure-haired beauty sitting beside her.

"She already said to keep away or she won't come out." Vita warned her and then glanced at the man standing behind the beauty, "Also, she will give you a punch of your lifetime if you come closer too."

Velgrynd gasped in exasperation, "That hurts! Why does she dislike me that much? I understand why she doesn't like Kondou but I've been treating her well!"

"... 'A little too well', is what she said, and no, she won't show up even once if you sit there." Vita answered

"Aw!"

"When are they going to arrive?" Theresa asks as the commotion continued

"Soon. The distance from the forest to here isn't that far." Bronya responded, taking short glances at the two women

Mei decided to talk to the man instead since the two were still bickering, "Kondou, yes? How did you meet Feiyun?"

Kondou (whom Velgrynd had dragged along and enabled him to understand the language) turned his attention to Mei, "... Yes. Well, let's just say... Our first meeting wasn't the... friendliest as evidenced by how much she wants to hit me."

"To be honest, the Herrscher of Sentience isn't any different..." Susannah chuckled awkwardly with a sweat drop

"Ah, that... She has..." Kondou takes a nervous glance at Vita, "... valid reasons to be angry."

"Valid reasons?" 'Seele' repeated with narrowed eyes

"Was there a misunderstanding between you two?" Seele asks out of curiosity

Kondou shakes his head, "No, nothing of the sort. It's a little more... complicated."

"If the reason is complicated, then we can't help it." Rita said with a chuckle

Durandal nodded in agreement, "Yeah. It's not every day someone can irk the Herrscher of Sentience to the point of holding a long-time grudge."

"Even when she claims to be different, she is still the same." Bronya sighed

The doors suddenly slid open as Fu Hua and Senti entered the meeting room with the latter wearing a disgruntled expression.

"I had a feeling someone was talking about me." Senti said with a light huff

Fu Hua was quick to notice the newcomers in the room, including an all too familiar face, "... Vita?"

"Why the hell is she here?!" Senti complained immediately, "Trying to cause trouble again?!"

Since this had happened for the countless amount of times she'd been here, Vita could only sigh, "No, no! I'm only here to pass on a message! And the messenger isn't planning to come out anytime soon because of this woman."

Senti finally noticed the newcomers when Vita pointed them out, "Who are they?"

"I'm Tatsuya Kondou, Lieutenant of the Eastern Empire. This is our Lord Marshal, Velgrynd-sama." Kondou introduced while turning his tired eyes at the commotion that was still happening, "Lord Marshal, please. You already know that she hates being treated like a child."

"Oh, come on! My little brother is already grown up and he was already well with my help in disciplining him. I've never had an obedient, non-destructive sibling before, you know!" Velgrynd whined

Vita sighed for the umpteenth time, "'For one, your discipline is beating your little brother half to death and secondly, I'm not your sibling!' ... That's what she said."