Alley Way: Jaehyun x Jungwoo (NCT)

Summary: Jungwoo gets down on his knees in an alley way.

Contains cursing, smoking, and smut. Please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable! Feel free to send me request, do not be shy!

Type: Smut
Word Count: 975

Jaehyun stood in the alley way, smoke blowing through his lips and into the air as he leaned against the brick wall with his arms crossed. He could hear the ambiance and loud music from inside the club, the club he just came out of.

He needed a break. A breather. A smoke.

His mind was elsewhere as he leaned his head back, eyes closed as he drew in another puff of smoke, before blowing it back into the night air. The back of the club opened, revealing his crush, Jungwoo as his heart began to race.

They made out a few times in the past as gave eachother head a few times, but never did more than that. It was Jaehyun's fault for not wanting to do or be more as he was afraid. Afraid it would fuck up their friendship; and he didn't want Jungwoo involved with his insane life.

Jaehyun has gotten into trouble a couple times. He was involved with a gang, sold drugs, had tattoos and piercings, and couldn't always be around to give Jungwoo the true time, attention, and love that he deserves.

"I've been looking for you" Jungwoo whispered, taking Jaehyun's cigarette from his hand as he took a puff out of it, handing it back to him as he blew the smoke in Jaehyun's face.

"Smokings bad for you, you know?" Jungwoo spoke, his finger trailing down Jaehyun's chest as Jaehyun took a sharp breath in, his heart racing as Jungwoo looked him dead in the eyes.

He looked ethereal, not even real. His mascara was running from sweating, and his ripped, black crop top was showing off his honey, tanned skin. A small belly piercing also sat on Jungwoo's belly button, and his jeans sat down low so Jaehyun could faintly see his v-line and toned abs.

"Eyes are up here babe" Jungwoo teased, his hand gently bringing Jaehyun's head to look him in the eyes as Jaehyun scoffed, moving his head as he dropped his cigarette on the ground, stepping on it as he watched it die off.

"Go back inside love" Jaehyun said, hoping the pet name would convince him, "I'll be back in 5."

"But I wanna stay out here with you" Jungwoo whined, pulling Jaehyun close to him as he slipped his hands inside Jaehyun's coat, caressing his skin as Jaehyun stared Jungwoo dead in the eyes; their lips hovering over one another's.

"The guy I like is out here" Jungwoo cooed, his voice seductive and whiny, using his baby voice to win over Jaehyun as it worked.

"You can only like me understand?" Jaehyun whispered, his voice going deep as Jungwoo nodded eagerly, feeling Jaehyun's lips on his neck as he sucked harshly at his skin.

"Now show me how much you like me" Jaehyun whispered, watching as Jungwoo stared at him all innocently before getting down on his knees.

His hands fumbled with Jaehyun's jeans as he unzipped his pants, Jaehyun never once looking away from him, his eyes burning into Jungwoo's every move and action as he watched him pull down his underwear.

"So eager aren't you?" Jaehyun cooed, grabbing the back of Jungwoo's hair as he pulled his head back, slapping his tip against Jungwoo's lips as he groaned, pre cum already dripping from his tip as he so turned on.

"Get to work" Jaehyun spat, encouraging Jungwoo as he watched Jungwoo open his mouth, licking and kissing his tip softly before taking him all in.

Jaehyun groaned as he mouth fucked him, grabbing the back of Jungwoo's head as he pushed him down against his dick, making him take all of it as Jungwoo's hands met Jaehyun's thighs, squeezing them roughly as he gagged on his dick.

Jaehyun pulled away to give his boy some air, a chance to catch his breath as Jungwoo coughed, saliva dripping down his chin as Jaehyun cooed at him.

"You look so pathetic" Jaehyun cooed, grazing a finger over his bottom lip as Jungwoo opened his mouth, sucking on Jaehyun's thumb as Jaehyun continued praising him.

"Such a good boy, trying to make me cum hmm?" He praised, slapping his dick against Jungwoo's cheek as he opened his mouth once more, taking Jaehyun's dick into his mouth as he only sucked on the tip, using his other hand to stroke him as Jaehyun threw his head back against the wall.

The music and screams from the people were still heard, and anyone could walk out on them at any moment. But neither of them cared as Jaehyun groaned, feeling his orgasm approaching as Jungwoo continued using that pretty mouth of his to get him off.

"Fuck baby" Jaehyun growled, and right before he could cum he pulled away as he began to stroke himself, releasing his fluids on Jungwoo's pretty face, watching his boy get covered in his cum.

Jaehyun caught his breath before pulling up his pants, fixing his belt before he wiped Jungwoo's face off with his coat sleeve. Bending down to Jungwoo's level, he kissed his forehead before pushing his thumb into Jungwoo's mouth, looking down as his baby's jeans, seeing he was just as hard as he was.

"You want your reward now huh?" Jaehyun asked him, lifting him up before shoving him against the brick wall, undoing their jeans as Jungwoo was so ready for his reward.

"Now be a good boy and be quiet" Jaehyun whispered, guiding himself in as Jungwoo bit down hard on his lip to stop any noises from leaving his mouth.

"Because we don't wanna get caught now do we?"