Study Buddy: Yeonjun x Soobin (TXT)

Summary: Yeonjun, a soccer player, needs help from the smart boy, Soobin, to pass his classes. However, Soobin wants to be more than just his study buddy.

Contains cursing, please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I missed! Enjoy.

Type: Angst with happy ending.
Word Count: 2355

Soobin sighed under his breath, closing his locker as he pushed up his glasses with his pointer finger. He was feeling anxious, anxious for what was to come.

Yeonjun, the schools popular soccer player has ben asking him to help him with his studies, however, Soobin wasn't anxious about helping him. Soobin was anxious because he liked him.

Only one person in the school knew about Soobin's sexuality, and that was his friend Beomgyu.

Soobin was afraid he would slip up. He was afraid Yeonjun would notice the blush on his cheeks whenever they talked. The blush on his cheeks when Yeonjun leaned in close to listen. The blush on his cheeks when Yeonjun's hand would brush against his skin.

"Damnit" Soobin spat under his breath, closing his eyes as he leaned his forehead against his locker.

Why did he have to fall for someone who wasn't into men like he was?

Why did he have to fall for someone who already had a girl by his side?

Soobin felt so dumb falling for someone who already had a lover by their side. It wasn't right, it felt wrong. It felt wrong wishing he could be that girl Yeonjun was always around.

It felt wrong to wish that he was the one holding Yeonjun's hand, not her. He felt horrible for wishing that he could be one cheering along the sidelines at the soccer games, wearing Yeonjun's jersey; not her.

Soobin was quick to be snapped out of his thoughts, hearing a loud bang slam right against his head. Soobin flinched, shooting his eyes open as he looked up, seeing a hand placed right by his head as he turned around quickly.

Yeonjun was standing there, his jersey on, hair wet with sweat as he had a small smirk on his face.

"The fuck you doing?" Yeonjun asked, flicking Soobin's forehead as Soobin winced slightly, feeling his cheeks began to flush as he couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"I've been waiting in the library for 10 minutes. Hurry it up nerd" Yeonjun teased, grabbing Soobin's backpack as he dragged him down to the library.

It was always like this.

He would always tease Soobin. Treat him gently and act as if he had a crush on him, but once their study session was over, it was as if Soobin no longer existed.

Well at least that's what Soobin thought.

Beomgyu was convinced that Yeonjun liked Soobin too. Beomgyu could just sense it. He could feel it. He noticed how Yeonjun would look at Soobin from across the room, his eyes holding stars as he could never look away.

Beomgyu knew that Yeonjun was the one putting an end to the rumors that spread about Soobin. Beomgyu knew Yeonjun was behind why Soobin's old bully's left him alone.

And Soobin just had to be so oblivious to all of these signs?!!?

However, Beomgyu didn't understand if Yeonjun just found him attractive, or truly liked him? Why would he go out of the way to do these things for someone he doesn't like?

Especially if he already has a fling with another girl.

Soobin sat down, sitting at a table in the back corner of the library, a place Yeonjun chose so no one would see them. Yeonjun chose this spot so they could have privacy, time for themselves as Yeonjun was eager just to have Soobin alone.