Makeup: Hyunjin x Felix (SKZ)

Summary: After an argument, Felix goes to sit on the porch to think, but ends up falling asleep when it's cold and dark outside.

Type: Fluff
Word Count: 975
Hyunjin: Husky Hybrid
Felix: Bunny Hybrid

Felix sighed in frustration, watching Hyunjin walk to their bedroom as the door slammed shut, causing him to flinch from the sound. His bunny ears flopped over as he frowned, biting his bottom lip as he tried his best not to cry.

Fighting back tears, his body shook slightly as his lip began to quiver, taking a deep breath as he stared at the front door. Sighing, he opened the door as he went outside, closing the door as silently as he could to not cause any confusion for Hyunjin.

The sky was dark as the wind wrapped him in a hug, yet it was quiet and still. Sitting down on the porch steps, he wrapped his arms around himself as he leaned his head against the pillar, staring out onto the street as he finally let a few tears roll down.

Felix recalled the argument they had, still a bit upset with how everything went down. Felix wanted to go to a party with a few of his friends downtown, but Hyunjin didn't like that idea. It wasn't that Hyunjin was possessive, it was that other wolf hybrids didn't know their place.

Hyunjin was afraid that Felix would get hurt as Hyunjin couldn't be there to protect him. Felix tried to tell him that he wouldn't drink and his other friends would also be there to watch him, but Hyunjin stood by his word.

The stars were out, shining bright as Felix watched them, beginning to daydream about things he wondered would happen. Would him and Hyunjin break up? Or would they get married and have kids? Are they gonna move anywhere different or will they travel the world together?

Sooner or later, before Felix knew it, he fell asleep to his own thoughts.

Not even 20 minutes have gone by as Hyunjin cursed himself, opening the bedroom door as he went downstairs to look for Felix. However, his heart sunk as he didn't spot him right away. Looking in the kitchen and in the living room, Hyunjin began to panic as he couldn't find his mate.

Calling out for him, Hyunjin didn't get a response as he suddenly felt sick to his stomach. Felix wouldn't leave. He never left after small fights or arguments. So where was he?

Hyunjin pulled out his phone to call him, only to hear Felix's ring tone, spotting it on the kitchen counter as Hyunjin cursed once more. He looked around as he noticed Felix's keys, jacket, and shoes were still here.

Feeling fear fill him up, Hyunjin grabbed the car keys as he opened the front door, only to pause as he spotted Felix. Hyunjin couldn't explain the relief he felt as he saw Felix sitting there.

"Felix, baby" Hyunjin whispered softly, watching as Felix didn't respond to his voice.

Hyunjin frowned, thinking Felix was ignoring him, yet he knew he deserved it. Calling his name once more, Hyunjin once again noticed Felix not respond to him. Taking a deep breath, Hyunjin made his way in front of Felix, only to notice his eyes were shut, his bunny ears flopped over as soft breathing left his lips, and his nose and cheeks were rosy.

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise as he immediately scooped Felix in his arms, noticing how Felix's button nose began to twitch as Felix could smell his mates pheromones instantly. Hyunjin ignored Felix's small whines as he carried him upstairs and to their bathroom, starting a warm bath as Felix woke up a bit, watching as Hyunjin sat him on the stool.

Feeling Felix's face with his hands, Hyunjin felt his cold skin as he panicked, scolding Felix for going outside in the cold night without proper clothes on as Felix could only listen; yet he was smiling to himself as he watched Hyunjin take care of him.

Hyunjin gently undressed Felix as he set him the bath, letting the warm water wash over him as Felix sighed in content. Hyunjin took off his clothes before also getting in, setting himself behind Felix as he wrapped his arms around his waist, watching as Felix relaxed against his chest.

Felix should smell Hyunjin's pheromones as it smelled faintly of mint, his husky ears brushing against his cheek as it tickled him softly. And he could've sworn Hyunjin's tail was wagging before they got into the bath, something Felix did not get to see very often.

"You foolish bunny" Hyunjin scolded him again, watching as Felix's nose twitched once more in discontent, "You are gonna make yourself sick."

"I didn't mean to fall asleep..." Felix mumbled, fiddling with his fingers as he felt Hyunjin leave a small bite on his shoulder, "I was just tired."

"I'll be sad if you get sick you know" Hyunjin cooed, his voice now soft as he did his best to warm up his mate.

"I won't get sick" Felix assured him, taking ahold of Hyunjin's hand as he held it, "I feel okay."

Hyunjin hummed as he buried his face into Felix's neck, kissing it softly as he whispered his apology, "I'm so sorry my love."

Felix smiled as he leaned his head back on Hyunjin's shoulder, closing his eyes as Hyunjin peppered his skin with soft kisses.

"It's okay. I forgive you" Felix responded, too tired to continue on the conversation as Hyunjin washed him off, treating him like a glass doll.

"Don't go outside anymore when it's cold okay?" Hyunjin told him as Felix laughed a little, nodding his head as Hyunjin grumbled to himself.

"I won't" Felix whispered as Hyunjin began drying his hair, watching his lover doze off once more. <3