7

Ja'rod Lewis
            Compton California
            February 13th 2023

"I know you're pissed at me but I was pissed then" destiny spoke lowly as I was driving her back home.

I said nothing as I clenched my jaw. I was pissed off because I told her not to do no dumb and what did she do?... some dumb shit.

"H-he attacked my boyfriend—I know he's my brother but he shouldn't have did that, it was wrong" she explained.

"Youn gotta explain yo'self ta' me" I mumbled in irritation. I wanted her to stop talking, she did want she did and she made her brother's case worse because when she yelled, the guards heard her.

"I feel like you're judging me but I didn't mean to be loud"

"I don't give a fuck, I'm not yo' nigga so like I said youn got to explain shit to me" I said. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in the side of my face but I didn't care.

Eventually we pulled up at her house and she got out immediately, walking fast into her house. Few minutes passed I shook my head before getting out my car.

"How'd it go? Is my baby okay?" Ronda ask as soon as I walked in.

I chuckled, "yo' daughter ain't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" She asks looking at destiny.

"You gon' tell ha'?" I asked looking at destiny. A few seconds passed and she still didn't answer so I did.

"She took a bad situation and made it ten times worse fa' Dion"

"W-what does that even mean?—destiny?"

"I yelled at him about the assault but I didn't mean to be loud" she explained.

"Why would you do that destiny!" Her mother yelled.

"Mom Jayden told me th-I don't care what that boy said to you" her mother cut her off.

"Dion is your brother, your blood and you pick some idiotic fuck face boy over your brother—I thought me and your father raised you better than this destiny"

"Mom I'm sorry"

I just stood there watching the whole situation happen. I had to talk to the mother about her son's situation but i figured it wasn't the best time.

"When you get a minute I gotta talk to you" I uttered to Ronda.

"I have one right now" she said angrily, glaring at her daughter before walking into the kitchen.

"The guards that was in the room with us, heard destiny yelled about the assault, as soon as they heard they came to the table and started questioning Dion—he was about to answer the question but I stepped in and told him to wait for his lawyer."

Ronda sighed as she placed her hands on her forehead, "what is wrong with my children" she said making me chuckle, "thank you for being here"

"It's no problem, ima be around until he get outta this" I said standing up.

"Ok see you soon" she said as I walked out the house.

"Hey!" I hear destiny's voice say. I ignore it and continue to walk to my car.

"Hey jeezy!" She exclaimed again. I get inside my car and start it. Before I get the chance to pull off, she gets inside my car making me mug her.

"I know you heard me calling you" she said.

"I did, the fuck you want?" I said angrily. I was starting to get tired and I'm keeping my son for the night.

"First of all you don't need to be rude and secondly I was wondering why you did that? That was some snake shit"

"Bi-girl don't you ever say ima snake, we ain't friends or associates, nun of that shit so get the fuck out my face and out my car"

"Asshole" she said slamming my car door and walking back inside.

. . . . . . .

"And he likes when I rub on his back, it makes him sleepy so do that" Makayla said as I held my son.

"Ya' momma a little crazy ya' feel me fats" I said to him as he played with my chains.

"Whatchu say? Cause if it's something smart, you won't get him tonight" she said causing anger to raise in me.

"Keep doing that shit Makayla and ima shoot you" I simply said making her eyes go big.

"You won't do shit, stop plying before I take my baby" she mugged me.

"Igh you betta' stop playing foe' I take yo' life" I mumbled grabbing my son's bookbag and walking out the house.

"We gon go see grandma yo" I said to Kaiser seeing him turn in his sleep.

. . . . . . .

"Ohhh my grandbaby so fat—Heyy" my mother smile as I gave her Kaiser.

"I misseded you" she said kissing his cheek making him laugh.

"How's ole girl?" Momma asked in a shady tone.

I sigh, sitting in the couch, "she fine"

"She still giving you trouble?"

"Nah" I lied. If I told her the truth she would have did a whole speech about some shit I already heard.

"Mhmm—I'm not gon say nothing cause my handsome grandbaby here" she said holding him in the air.

"Im bout ta' shower" I said getting up.

"Unt unt boy who said you staying here?"

"I can't stay here?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"I'm kidding of course you can—only cause my Kaikai here" she smiled spinning with Kaiser.

I smacked my teeth, "man whatever"

. . . . . . .

Thoughts on destiny?

Jeezy?

Byeeeeeee😝